OPPO Find N (Foldable)

ferocity

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dumb question but If you assign an audio file to notifications thats longer than 5 seconds, it will play and cutoff after 5 seconds. Is there anyway to let it play for more than 5 seconds? Seems like a ColorOS restiction.

Last edited:

hamstertrance

Reaction score
Most welcome. I can sell u mine if u want. I sold my phones already haha
Is it anything bad that u sell it off?

Is anyone able to surf trading view charts and screenshot to see if it looks good? Hope to use it to see my charts but afraid it might be too small compared to fold 3

dappercivility

Master Member
Reaction score
Is it anything bad that u sell it off?

Is anyone able to surf trading view charts and screenshot to see if it looks good? Hope to use it to see my charts but afraid it might be too small compared to fold 3
I just found the weight, thickness and the lack of really good quality and can protect well cases to be lacking. The need to use the phones carefully is quite tiring so I decided to sell it BUT I really like the Find N and is the best foldable so far I ever used. Impressive.

papala

Reaction score
Hi , im looking to get the find n

any idea if there is any display set i can touch and feel before i jump into the folding phone

can share more experience on the phone whether if it good or bad in anyways, so can dont blindly jump in and regret

lizzas

Reaction score
do you guys encounter when some apps require the phone to be flipped cause it opens sideway.
i see online reviews many apps have this problem on the N due to the size

yakman

Reaction score
Looking at the phone, may I check whether the following works in Singapore
1. google pay
2. android auto
thanks

ferocity

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
do you guys encounter when some apps require the phone to be flipped cause it opens sideway.
i see online reviews many apps have this problem on the N due to the size
No issues when displaying apps on the external screen. When displaying apps on the inner main screen, you can choose 3 different aspect ratios namely 4:3, 16:9 or full screen.

For 16:9, there will be 2 black bars on the sides.
tqKKfWB.jpg

If you choose full screen, you have flip the phone 90 degress to the left.
fQOy7bE.jpg

I don't game on the phone but take note some youtube reviews for the phone mention that going full screen for some games will cause part of the game's user interface to get cropped off. To be honest, currently vast majority of android apps are not optimized for foldables.

lizzas

Reaction score
No issues when displaying apps on the external screen. When displaying apps on the inner main screen, you can choose 3 different aspect ratios namely 4:3, 16:9 or full screen.

For 16:9, there will be 2 black bars on the sides.
tqKKfWB.jpg

If you choose full screen, you have flip the phone 90 degress to the left.
fQOy7bE.jpg

I don't game on the phone but take note some youtube reviews for the phone mention that going full screen for some games will cause part of the game's user interface to get cropped off. To be honest, currently vast majority of android apps are not optimized for foldables.
Yea the wierd part of having to flip your phone 90 degress to use apps in the inner screen... sort of puts off ?

ferocity

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yea the wierd part of having to flip your phone 90 degress to use apps in the inner screen... sort of puts off ?
Abit of a quirk and I can see why its off putting for other people, but to me nothing major lar....not as though i have to flip the phone inside out or anything LOL. Also for normal day to day usage, i find myself using the external screen most of the time while the inner screen i use mainly for media consumption.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.