isenggirlz
Junior Member
- Joined
- Jun 16, 2007
- Messages
- 94
- Reaction score
- 3
Coz i thot balloting got live streaming lor. Apparently not?113 now

Coz i thot balloting got live streaming lor. Apparently not?113 now
How much is it? I heard $1590 lowestwhy all of you say is 1.7k psf?
1590psf is it for 3/4 bedder whereas 1700psf is more for 1/2 bedder? Hmm.. no one sharing price list ?How much is it? I heard $1590 lowest
no? unless my agent smoke me, it's not 1.7 for 1/2 bedder. I havent go down yet1590psf is it for 3/4 bedder whereas 1700psf is more for 1/2 bedder? Hmm.. no one sharing price list ?
Looks like very quiet for pricelist.. haha. Dunno why.1590psf is it for 3/4 bedder whereas 1700psf is more for 1/2 bedder? Hmm.. no one sharing price list ?
If by any chance 1/2 bedder 15xxpsf, then not that jialat. If 1700psf, I think no pt.no? unless my agent smoke me, it's not 1.7 for 1/2 bedder. I havent go down yet

U n r penrose hahaSo means hosting your house warming at penrose/SUO next to expressway and industrial estates cfm all your friends and relatives will turn up arh?
So You got provide any free mask or oxygen tank for them or not?![]()
Wont happen this developer is greedy means no profit left for buyersIf by any chance 1/2 bedder 15xxpsf, then not that jialat. If 1700psf, I think no pt.![]()
What is your queue number? I guess just go down look see..no? unless my agent smoke me, it's not 1.7 for 1/2 bedder. I havent go down yet
i quote you ah, 15xxpsf can buy. This forum will remember this hahahaIf by any chance 1/2 bedder 15xxpsf, then not that jialat. If 1700psf, I think no pt.![]()
I see it’s the sale of larger units that’s moving.As of now, stack 19 24 10 31 40 41 51 61 sold out. unless you want patio. My queue maybe left the largest unit. Sian to the max.
Starting psf for larger 3br at low $14xx.
I am considering a 2b1b for Pasir Ris 8. Stayed East all my life and I kinda wanna live near my parents here supporting each other
![]()
Nearest to PR8 and couple of years old should be coco palms?yep, just collected by keys last week and doing reno now. it's crazy to pay 1700+ psf for PR8 ... no way the 5 mins walk saved is a 40% premium over my barely couple of years old unit.
Why not 2b2b ah? The price diff shouldn’t be too big since 2b1b 710sqf vs 2b 775sqf, the extra toilet would surely come in handy in future!I am considering a 2b1b for Pasir Ris 8. Stayed East all my life and I kinda wanna live near my parents here supporting each other![]()