That’s what happened at Penrose if I recall till 11plus.. but now Pasir Ris8 alr outsold Penrose on launch day.If total got ard 1500+ cheque, i wonder whether developer will continue selling even if it hits midnight tonight? Haha.

That’s what happened at Penrose if I recall till 11plus.. but now Pasir Ris8 alr outsold Penrose on launch day.If total got ard 1500+ cheque, i wonder whether developer will continue selling even if it hits midnight tonight? Haha.
So means pple prefer far end OCR than expressway industrial estate RCR penrose?That’s what happened at Penrose if I recall till 11plus.. but now Pasir Ris8 alr outsold Penrose on launch day.


Isnt it number of units also alot more for penrose? LolSo means pple prefer far end OCR than expressway industrial estate RCR penrose?
Expresswayinvestor40 must be sad![]()
Penrose first day sales got 84% ?Isnt it number of units also alot more for penrose? Lol![]()

Both are good for investment if buy at $14-15xxpsf, own stay I think Pasir Ris8 better since it’s an integrated development, moreover got upcoming cross island line.So means pple prefer far end OCR than expressway industrial estate RCR penrose?
Expresswayinvestor40 must be sad![]()
U say PR8 better in terms of own stay than penrose is an insult to expresswayinvestor40.Both are good for investment if buy at $14-15xxpsf, own stay I think Pasir Ris8 better since it’s an integrated development, moreover got upcoming cross island line.
Everyone FOMO mode..Now I know the rule of the game Liao, like amk site, a lot pple speculating launching 2kpsf.
If the developer launch 18xxpsf-1900psf, think most buyers will also get wet and cheong
Indeed a very good tactic![]()
I think is a behavourial thing. Is like the M priced from $21xxpsf, end up price some units near $3k still can move. The reputation of the project on launch day is impt. Midwood and Dairy Farm developer need to learn haha.Now I know the rule of the game Liao, like amk site, a lot pple speculating launching 2kpsf.
If the developer launch 18xxpsf-1900psf, think most buyers will also get wet and cheong
Indeed a very good sales tactic![]()
Unfortunately, SKG didn’t get to learn from them. That’s y take so long to sell.I think is a behavourial thing. Is like the M priced from $21xxpsf, end up price some units near $3k still can move. The reputation of the project on launch day is impt. Midwood and Dairy Farm developer need to learn haha.

why not?Any chance 95% sold today only 4bedroom that is not sold?
SKG that time still got Stirling and PE at similar price points at reasonably better location, competition is stiff.Unfortunately, SKG didn’t get to learn from them. That’s y take so long to sell.
On a brighter side, SKG managed to sell at a higher psf than PR8.![]()
I heard about once at afternoon. Not sure if it is true.Is it true developer increased price 3x today?

SKG that time still got Stirling and PE at similar price points at reasonably better location, competition is stiff.
In the east, Treasures at a poorer location already can hit $14xxpsf already, Pasir Ris8 sure stand out.
the next new launch project to look out is next year alr- Tanah Merah site I guess if selling $16xxpsf sure can sell well.
Remaining 75 out of 487, 84.6% sold, well done
expecting sold out on opening day after vip
Land price for TM $9xxpsf sell $16xxpsf should be have profits alr?###
Ha? Developer charitable sell with little/ no profit?
PR8 is different. Allgteen bought the land Low, sell at 1,4xx psf very decent profit already, if sell at 17xx psf, obscene profit..50% margin !!!
###