Pasir Ris 8 unofficial "guide price"

belgarathc

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2003
Messages
1,737
Reaction score
174
i have no idea too but how come ppl can buy before launch or VVIP preview?
I think it is the equivalent of vvip? like the other time for midtown modern, I remember many good units were sold (to agents, directors) a day before public balloting?
 

Zze121

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2006
Messages
11,267
Reaction score
638
economy recover play bro, i believe we still at start of economic recovery cycle

thats why i still willing to allocate 20-30% of my cash to equities, i usually pull out when valuations get too high
some ppl willing to pay more just for own stay
rcr, ccr, not their main concern, not even thinking it as an investment
 

NiShiZhu

Banned
Joined
Jan 27, 2005
Messages
9,297
Reaction score
3,015
i believe the release of GLS have to be measured and calibrated too, otherwise they will cause construction inflation due to lack of workers, then it become another set of problem and developer has to raise price further to maintain margins..so govt between a rock n hard place
Yes, I was thinking of the same thing, increase GLS but lack of manpower to complete on time is another issue.
 

NiShiZhu

Banned
Joined
Jan 27, 2005
Messages
9,297
Reaction score
3,015
Your hearsay from where one

But it does make sense, gls stimulates the economy, satisfies citizens with more land for amenities and housing, property developers also happy got more work, don't scare away the rich with cooling measures
Hehe, I recently quite free so I read and surf quite a fair bit :o
 
Last edited:

ThinkCarefully

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2019
Messages
7,194
Reaction score
2,813
16% sold even before balloting day tomorrow?

###

power 💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻

Before the door open, the stock already reduced. When open the door like Black Friday, all the eagerly waiting will flood the place and grab ...

I increase my initial prediction of 70%.
now I predict 80% sold during launch weekend... let’s see.

###
 

Passerboy

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2019
Messages
7,573
Reaction score
736
Majority of the units sold today are 2b2b/study and 3b configuration, buyers buy for own stay consideration?
 

NiShiZhu

Banned
Joined
Jan 27, 2005
Messages
9,297
Reaction score
3,015
###

power 💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻

Before the door open, the stock already reduced. When open the door like Black Friday, all the eagerly waiting will flood the place and grab ...

I increase my initial prediction of 70%.
now I predict 80% sold during launch weekend... let’s see.

###
80-85% my guess :o
 

Passerboy

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2019
Messages
7,573
Reaction score
736
NP one bedder plus S already transact at 1.1mil.
PR8 one bedder only 8xxk. Should have a lot of siao Lang buying :o
From the chart I see, of the units sold till now only 1 is a one bedder bro. The rest are bigger units. Total 78 sold.
 

Zze121

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2006
Messages
11,267
Reaction score
638
with 400 units, jus matter of time
remaining lousy facing unit could take longer time to clear
 

ThinkCarefully

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2019
Messages
7,194
Reaction score
2,813
####

My guess selling well across the types, not much stock left after launch weekend...
Only 4br has more stock remaining...

###
 

isenggirlz

Junior Member
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
94
Reaction score
3
Anyone knows what is typical fallout % from new launches? Eg: how many % do not convert to actual transaction?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top