East Coast park!which sea view is the nicest?
sembawang, punggol, east coast, west coast, habourfront, sentosa, Pasir Ris
East Coast park!which sea view is the nicest?
sembawang, punggol, east coast, west coast, habourfront, sentosa, Pasir Ris
So CHP or East Coast Sea view? LOLEast Coast park!
To me East Coast sea view cos the view is more expansive. CHP is more of Singapore river view not sea view but that side has MBS view which is attractive.So CHP or East Coast Sea view? LOL
You’ll only need the MBS view if you paid 3.5k+ psfTo me East Coast sea view cos the view is more expansive. CHP is more of Singapore river view not sea view but that side has MBS view which is attractive.
Pray to it everyday that you won’t lose money 
What if u are hoping to sell $3500psf but don’t have MBS view…You’ll only need the MBS view if you paid 3.5k+ psfPray to it everyday that you won’t lose money
![]()
Just concede and run naked down Orchard Road?What if u are hoping to sell $3500psf but don’t have MBS view…

Maldiveswhich sea view is the nicest?
sembawang, punggol, east coast, west coast, habourfront, sentosa, pasir ris
Maldives is sinking..... No more islands in future. LOLMaldives![]()
That’s y I went there 3-4 times before covid before it sank in the next few decadesMaldives is sinking..... No more islands in future. LOL
Err…in the whole Singapore, there should be at least one or few mentally unsound buyers may bite lohWhat if u are hoping to sell $3500psf but don’t have MBS view…

Ya lor, this type of condo will always have outliners transactions. So not surprise if one CHP subsale will hit $3500 psf before TOP.Err…in the whole Singapore, there should be at least one or few mentally unsound buyers may bite loh
Sometimes, if lucky, can find some Siao lang like the one in PR8 who bought at 2.1kpsf.
Penrose cfm best. Only 1600. In between kallang and paya lebar.Err…in the whole Singapore, there should be at least one or few mentally unsound buyers may bite loh
Sometimes, if lucky, can find some Siao lang like the one in PR8 who bought at 2.1kpsf.
Penrose cfm best. Only 1600. In between kallang and paya lebar.
Next to expressway how can be best?###
penrose confirm best in penrose thread
In CHP thread, buyer claim best in universe.
###
Err…I only know both u n expresswayinvestor r the best in bullshiatingNext to expressway how can be best?

I also know u stay yishun but camp forum 24/7. Who dunnoErr…I only know both u n expresswayinvestor r the best in bullshiating![]()
Err…why u expose yourself?I also know I am a siao lang who stay Yishun and camp forum 24/7. Siao lang like me only reply at 3.20 am in forum coz I’m a security guard working night shift so I very free, Who dunno
You ownself edit ownself happy.Err…why u expose yourself?![]()
![]()
Wa, your security guard job need to work on weekend midnight @3.15am ar?You ownself edit ownself happy.![]()
