Penrose Sims Villa

MrGDebonair

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2023
Messages
574
Reaction score
472
How bad is the noise currently with the sound dampening effects having already been built? Anybody seen a expressway-facing unit recently?
 

runforyourlife

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
Sep 17, 2011
Messages
47,253
Reaction score
5,238
How bad is the noise currently with the sound dampening effects having already been built? Anybody seen an expressway-facing unit recently?
Pie facing units for rental bro.

developer give double glazed screens ones usually, so if u close is ok…
 

MrGDebonair

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2023
Messages
574
Reaction score
472
Pie facing units for rental bro.

developer give double glazed screens ones usually, so if u close is ok…
Yeah, you're probably right, I saw some cheap listings but poisoned fruit most likely. I'm wondering how noisy even the non-PIE facing units are as well because the noise is ferocious, I was standing near Sims Urban Oasis towards the Aljunied side and I can still hear the whirring of cars :spin:
 

runforyourlife

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
Sep 17, 2011
Messages
47,253
Reaction score
5,238
Yeah, you're probably right, I saw some cheap listings but poisoned fruit most likely. I'm wondering how noisy even the non-PIE facing units are as well because the noise is ferocious, I was standing near Sims Urban Oasis towards the Aljunied side and I can still hear the whirring of cars :spin:
It’s not poison fruit if u are used to expressway noise, or if u looking to rent it.

if entry price is below market price can go for it.

I heard sup commented not that bad but I dunno. Maybe used to it like ecp noise
 

DevilPlate

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 22, 2020
Messages
12,236
Reaction score
5,155
It’s not poison fruit if u are used to expressway noise, or if u looking to rent it.

if entry price is below market price can go for it.

I heard sup commented not that bad but I dunno. Maybe used to it like ecp noise
I myself cannot tahan.
nong nong time ago visited One Leicester facing PIE, agents need to shout when talking to me whahahaha

If get lousy queue for BTO then bo pian lah....but paying 2k psf to face PIE NO WAY for me.

Even major roads i will never buy as well.
One pax only can buy 1 condo....y settle for cui unit?
 

DW

Master Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2001
Messages
4,572
Reaction score
2,282
I myself cannot tahan.
nong nong time ago visited One Leicester facing PIE, agents need to shout when talking to me whahahaha

If get lousy queue for BTO then bo pian lah....but paying 2k psf to face PIE NO WAY for me.

Even major roads i will never buy as well.
One pax only can buy 1 condo....y settle for cui unit?
I agree with your sentiments. For someone who has stayed near the PIE for years, never again will i live near a major road.
 

runforyourlife

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
Sep 17, 2011
Messages
47,253
Reaction score
5,238
I myself cannot tahan.
nong nong time ago visited One Leicester facing PIE, agents need to shout when talking to me whahahaha

If get lousy queue for BTO then bo pian lah....but paying 2k psf to face PIE NO WAY for me.

Even major roads i will never buy as well.
One pax only can buy 1 condo....y settle for cui unit?
Yea, but some really constraint by budget and also depends on needs.

lower than market entry price easy to exit. Usually these units earn the most in new launch, not high floor unblocked, in short term.
 

Inflicter

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2009
Messages
525
Reaction score
72
Depressed?

u got see sims urban oasis track record? Those never buy then depressed.
Chill brother, that's not what I meant. You stated that it's in RCR, which seems to suggest that it should have been a higher price to match up to the other RCR ones, vis-a-vis right? But Im pointing those 2 factors as to why they arent matching up. Whether it has reached a market equilibrium is anyone's guess
 

runforyourlife

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
Sep 17, 2011
Messages
47,253
Reaction score
5,238
Chill brother, that's not what I meant. You stated that it's in RCR, which seems to suggest that it should have been a higher price to match up to the other RCR ones, vis-a-vis right? But Im pointing those 2 factors as to why they arent matching up. Whether it has reached a market equilibrium is anyone's guess
Entry price vs exit price - in every condo that’s all that matters.

Just check out suo prices will do. It doesn’t matter if they transact lower than Paya Lebar (even if u wanna research the reason is obvious), it only matters the amount of profit made.
 

runforyourlife

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
Sep 17, 2011
Messages
47,253
Reaction score
5,238
The depressed ones are those owners who sold their pie-facing units at $50,000 or more discount than their neighbours. Jin xia suay one
Pie facing one again, or any expressway facing one…. Will be hard la.

it’s mostly for rental. Sell den must see buy at what price.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top