Penrose Sims Villa

SunnyCasa

Junior Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2015
Messages
87
Reaction score
0

May be you can watch his video. Quite insightful although no news from the developer yet. I don’t think the developer will launch so soon. May be 2-3 months later? 🤔

QUOTE=YewteeMeepoBoy;125971557]Hi everyone im quite new to this 1bedder scene and am interested in this project by hongleong and cdl.. 31 this year and im thinking if its worth investing for own stay? Current workplace is at airport and good thing is there is hawker and mrt nearby ...1 stop away from plq as well....have been staying at the north/west area all my life and would like to move out..any kind opinions? Thanks!![/QUOTE]
 

SethNg

Member
Joined
Mar 10, 2020
Messages
443
Reaction score
0
@yewteemeepoboy URA master plan/amenities/location/land price/developers makes it look worthwhile for investment. One last factor to consider - selling price

@sunnycasa will be launched 2nd half of 2020, earliest july
 

1993newbie

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 19, 2018
Messages
6,362
Reaction score
501
Ahhh after my Raya then. Looking forward to the launch!

Thanks for the updates

@yewteemeepoboy URA master plan/amenities/location/land price/developers makes it look worthwhile for investment. One last factor to consider - selling price

@sunnycasa will be launched 2nd half of 2020, earliest july
 

NiShiZhu

Banned
Joined
Jan 27, 2005
Messages
9,299
Reaction score
3,015
Ahhh after my Raya then. Looking forward to the launch!

Thanks for the updates

Though it may be a Long wait, but price may depress further if the situation doesn’t improve.
Maybe got hope to start at 14xxpsf? Lol
 

SunnyCasa

Junior Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2015
Messages
87
Reaction score
0
Developer purposely drag till later so that the outbreak is over lor... hope la 14xxpsf... but may be facing PIE oh... you can accept ma?🤔

Though it may be a Long wait, but price may depress further if the situation doesn’t improve.
Maybe got hope to start at 14xxpsf? Lol
 

happybellyman

Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2011
Messages
231
Reaction score
9
Thanks for all the info guys..Anyway i met up with the agent few days ago and he said the preview shld be in mid may and avg psf shld be ard 1550 :)
 

SethNg

Member
Joined
Mar 10, 2020
Messages
443
Reaction score
0
Thanks for all the info guys..Anyway i met up with the agent few days ago and he said the preview shld be in mid may and avg psf shld be ard 1550 :)
Please do update if there's more information, your agent should be affiliated with CDL if Penrose is really previewing in mid May. Would like to get info faster than the rest of my colleagues and friendly competitors :D thanks in advance
 

aiyahwhatever

Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2007
Messages
273
Reaction score
1
Hard to say but chances are good for such rare reasonably prices PCs amidst this cycle of severely overpriced new launches.
I’m genuinely keen to hear your opinion / thoughts as to which new launches are over priced. Apart from Ola... can share? I believe in devils advocate.
 

holasingapura

Master Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
3,271
Reaction score
464
I’m genuinely keen to hear your opinion / thoughts as to which new launches are over priced. Apart from Ola... can share? I believe in devils advocate.

The list is too long. If you are keen on any project, just name it and I will let you know.

Discounts are coming up, no rush to buy now.
 

daheigou999

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 29, 2019
Messages
2,140
Reaction score
560
The list is too long. If you are keen on any project, just name it and I will let you know.

Discounts are coming up, no rush to buy now.

There are already some discounts out there, but this is just thectip of the iceberg. More conclusively, don’t think developers dare to increase prices this year. Agree, there is no rush in this climate where cash is king

Only thing that can spoil the soup now is government extending ABSD beyond 5 years, but feel this is unlikely before election
 

happybellyman

Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2011
Messages
231
Reaction score
9
Please do update if there's more information, your agent should be affiliated with CDL if Penrose is really previewing in mid May. Would like to get info faster than the rest of my colleagues and friendly competitors :D thanks in advance

Yeap sure no prob..how many brs u looking at? As im lookin for 1br, from what he said is abt 500sqf.. 🤔
 

aiyahwhatever

Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2007
Messages
273
Reaction score
1
The list is too long. If you are keen on any project, just name it and I will let you know.

Discounts are coming up, no rush to buy now.
Okie. I have PMed you, if/when you have the time.

Discounts usually are for those already launched or resale, right? For new launches, would they start off with a marked discount, especially if popular? I’m trying to understand how this will work and how I can monitor...
 

tayez80

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2008
Messages
533
Reaction score
147
Okie. I have PMed you, if/when you have the time.

Discounts usually are for those already launched or resale, right? For new launches, would they start off with a marked discount, especially if popular? I’m trying to understand how this will work and how I can monitor...

I also interested to know. I m actually looking for nearly top project in the East. I m interested in grandeur park but a lot of agents are telling me it is overpriced and I totally not interested in the treasure at tampines
 

propertyinvestor40

Master Member
Joined
Feb 24, 2020
Messages
3,976
Reaction score
1,168
With the ola ec Sengkang going at 1200 psf, even 1600 psf also seems cheap for aljunied private condo 🤔
I see so many penrose condo website, which one is the official website to register for a preview. I need to take a look at this new launch.
 

NiShiZhu

Banned
Joined
Jan 27, 2005
Messages
9,299
Reaction score
3,015
I also interested to know. I m actually looking for nearly top project in the East. I m interested in grandeur park but a lot of agents are telling me it is overpriced and I totally not interested in the treasure at tampines

The agents tell u this because they get more commission if they sell u treasure than grandeur park. Hehe :D

9/10 agent will tell u buy treasure, Florence. Hehe

14xx to 15xxpsf for grandeur park is overprice or Florence at 14xx-15xxpsf is overprice?
Not hard to Guess right?
 
Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top