POCO F5 series

frozenoob

Master Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2009
Messages
4,450
Reaction score
541
They had store voucher 24 off 400 or something just now. Now no more. Need to wait for the voucher to come out again.
 

Steyr69

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2006
Messages
19,876
Reaction score
307
I see all of you hooting this ....
You all use this to play game?
I didn't manage to get the 30 off bank voucher.
So didn't buy ....
 

i1magic

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 11, 2002
Messages
22,366
Reaction score
117
Now F5 8/256 is at $414.16. After deducting $18 coupon is $396.16.

Not bad right? Better than many of those selling on Carousell for more than $400.
 

Techno Pride

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
20,791
Reaction score
1,425
Hooted the 12 Turbo instead.

No point getting the F5 with warranty, I always unlock bootloader and void warranty
 

Devilsire

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
11,705
Reaction score
4,445
Now F5 8/256 is at $414.16. After deducting $18 coupon is $396.16.

Not bad right? Better than many of those selling on Carousell for more than $400.
Yes as long <$400 is already good price for the specs
unless u dont need it, u may choose to wait till mar-apr24 got chance to drop to 300-350 by then :s13:

my own quotes back in may (4mths+) for reference :o
wonder should i dive for F5 or wait 6-9mths to get at $100++ cheaper :s13:
Previously bought F1 and F3 during launch, now F3 still serving me well

Personally on F3 8/256, the upgrades include
+ 67W / 5000mAh vs 33W / 4500mAh
+ SOC 7+G2 vs SD870
+ Camera 64mp +OIS/EIS vs 48mp
+ IR / 3.5mm Audio

Yes i'll probably bite, but not for 450+ :s13:
Shall wait for ~<400 after major coupon discount / price drop :o

yeah from past all F1-F4 i observed
2-3mths earlybird price become the norm, 5-6mths drop $50-100, 8-9mths start clearance sale for next model launch
all above yet to factor in platform discounts
 
Last edited:

i1magic

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 11, 2002
Messages
22,366
Reaction score
117
Yes as long <$400 is already good price for the specs
unless u dont need it, u may choose to wait till mar-apr24 got chance to drop to 300-350 by then :s13:

my own quotes back in may (4mths+) for reference :o
"Need" is a very broad word.

My current Poco F3 is ok. Been using this phone for 1y 9m liao.

Thought of changing now since the Poco F5 "upgrade" seems more worth it than Poco F4.
 

Devilsire

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
11,705
Reaction score
4,445
"Need" is a very broad word.
My current Poco F3 is ok. Been using this phone for 1y 9m liao.
Thought of changing now since the Poco F5 "upgrade" seems more worth it than Poco F4.

yeah Im still using F3 too and it's still capable of serving me well (which includes gaming). as mentioned it's up to individual whether a need or want for the upgrade, <$400 price point to me is worthed it thus just gotten yst. if one's willing to wait longer, will probably drop to <350 in another 3-6mths time

and F4 is definitely not worthed getting as an F3 upgrade. However it's definitely a good deal to get for children or elderly as a new phone at current price of $250


Sent from Poco F3 using EDMWER app!
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top