POCO F5 series

Blacky

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 25, 2002
Messages
1,675
Reaction score
780
Totally agree.

So easy for Telegram. Just sign in and ALL chat history restored.

For WhatsApp, still so troublesome. But bo bian leh, there are a lot of legacy information that I still need on WhatsApp.
If u think whatsapp is troublesome, then u havent tried migrating wechat over to the new phone. Damn leychey and stupid!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Can't even migrate my old chats to the new phone properly.... And they still havent or dun wanna implement the "link" feature like WA
 

Devilsire

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
11,705
Reaction score
4,445
Wv7pqWA.jpg




Sent from Poco F3 using EDMWER app!
 

Devilsire

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
11,705
Reaction score
4,445
Found out something interesting after I migrated from Mi 9 to Poco F5 pro.

If u used the migrating tool during the initial setup process, the name of the chipset in poco under detailed specs will be truncated to a shorter name, similar to the old phone.

But if u did the initial setup on the poco first, then migrate your data over using Mi Mover, the name remains intact.

If it bothers u, then just take note of the steps.....
meaning phone/google setup then mi mover for apps data etc?
 

bladez87

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2008
Messages
22,635
Reaction score
1,275
12/256 Black. Got it for slightly under 350. Shopee MY.

Good buddy of mine have a property in JB so used his address. Since I quite frequent JB for groceries and petrol (Abt once per 2/3 weeks), sometimes alone sometimes with my buddy. Can collect quite easily and hassle free. Just that risk no warranty. Surprisingly fast though. I ordered 9.9 midnight when sales start, reached my friend's house 10.9 afternoon 1pm. Took from him last night.

Btw I have already did all the set up. Posting from my F5 as we speak.

It's more easier than previously when I did F1 to F3. All my chats app can wirelessly transfer. Multimedia follow the set up guide. All transfers done in about an hour or so. Only thing is all those app with login have to re-login again.
Silly qn but the shopee my price still available or was stacked with various vouchers?

Got link?
 

b3cks_

Junior Member
Joined
Jul 7, 2006
Messages
85
Reaction score
1
Silly qn but the shopee my price still available or was stacked with various vouchers?

Got link?

I checked the exact listing is no longer there. I bought from "Poco Official Store Local". Lol how official it is Im not sure. But from their no. of sales and reviews, quite safe.

Final price is with vouchers:

1429 (phone sale price) - 200 (shop voucher) - 30 (shopee voucher) = 1199 ~347sgd which I used iChange (conversion rate is 1 to 3.46) to pay
 

i1magic

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 11, 2002
Messages
22,366
Reaction score
117
If u think whatsapp is troublesome, then u havent tried migrating wechat over to the new phone. Damn leychey and stupid!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Can't even migrate my old chats to the new phone properly.... And they still havent or dun wanna implement the "link" feature like WA
Yah. I think I ever tried to migrate chat history for WeChat but couldn't. End up I gave up.

Does anybody know of a reliable work to migrate chat history for WeChat? If not, will have to just export it out liao.
 

Devilsire

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
11,705
Reaction score
4,445
Yah. I think I ever tried to migrate chat history for WeChat but couldn't. End up I gave up.

Does anybody know of a reliable work to migrate chat history for WeChat? If not, will have to just export it out liao.
iirc theres a in built feature to export and import chat history
 

MrAwesomeX

Banned
Joined
Sep 27, 2015
Messages
13,912
Reaction score
5,855
12/256 Black. Got it for slightly under 350. Shopee MY.

Good buddy of mine have a property in JB so used his address. Since I quite frequent JB for groceries and petrol (Abt once per 2/3 weeks), sometimes alone sometimes with my buddy. Can collect quite easily and hassle free. Just that risk no warranty. Surprisingly fast though. I ordered 9.9 midnight when sales start, reached my friend's house 10.9 afternoon 1pm. Took from him last night.

Btw I have already did all the set up. Posting from my F5 as we speak.

It's more easier than previously when I did F1 to F3. All my chats app can wirelessly transfer. Multimedia follow the set up guide. All transfers done in about an hour or so. Only thing is all those app with login have to re-login again.

Your friend can start a business lol .

Local prices cui very rarely get discounts.
 

i1magic

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 11, 2002
Messages
22,366
Reaction score
117
Can you guys share the phone case that you got for your Poco F5?

Can't seems to find a good one with corner protection. Those that has corner protection are the clear ones. Which will turned yellow over time.
 

Devilsire

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
11,705
Reaction score
4,445
Yes, but u have to try it to know how troublesome n stupid it is. Talking about phone to phone direct migration
i just tried, quite simple. cannot use mi mover.
on old phone - settings - chat - migration - select chats - generate QR
then login wechat on new phone, scan the migration QR
 

Devilsire

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
11,705
Reaction score
4,445
Can you guys share the phone case that you got for your Poco F5?

Can't seems to find a good one with corner protection. Those that has corner protection are the clear ones. Which will turned yellow over time.
corner protection as in those TPU with 4 corner bumper ends, dont really like those as those are quite thick
using the slimmer type with individual holes cuts.
yeah all these TPUs material will turn yellowish over time, i just buy several to stock up to change every few months, cheap <$1 if from tb or $1-2+ from shopee dropshipping
 

KeYoKe

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2005
Messages
37,832
Reaction score
10,080
Can you guys share the phone case that you got for your Poco F5?

Can't seems to find a good one with corner protection. Those that has corner protection are the clear ones. Which will turned yellow over time.
Xundd

Black sides, transparent back, wont turn yellow
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top