acidcrash
Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Jul 14, 2000
- Messages
- 8,787
- Reaction score
- 2,734
I got mine 12/256 on 9.9 $378I see, thanks. Now it's like $499 for 12+512 version![]()

I got mine 12/256 on 9.9 $378I see, thanks. Now it's like $499 for 12+512 version![]()
Wah! How did you managed to get $378?I got mine 12/256 on 9.9 $378![]()
earlier batch users get it at 37x, when i buy, voucher runs out....Wah! How did you managed to get $378?
Wah! How did you managed to get $378?
I saw the Shop Voucher $24 and added the phone to cart. Then when I want to confirm, gone liao.
$350 iircI saw the Shop Voucher $24 and added the phone to cart. Then when I want to confirm, gone liao.
For the Shopee voucher $30, what is the minimum spent?

Yes. I do agree with you that 8GB and 12GB doesn't make much difference. Maybe for some games?$350 iirc
i gotten the 8/256 @ 350+, quite satisfied with the upgrade from F3 SD870, can feel the snappiness
12gb is redundant imo, at least for me based on my usage as i monitored usually have 4gb+ of 8+5ram avail. if only can topup $20-30+ for 8/512gb variant i'll go for it instead![]()
have tested 8gb ram able to handle opening dual apps of MLBB (gaming), and with chrome multiple tabs/youtube/shopee/lazada etc in background without lag/issues/closingYes. I do agree with you that 8GB and 12GB doesn't make much difference. Maybe for some games?
I don't even come close to 6GB on my Poco F3 now.

12 gig ram more than my laptophave tested 8gb ram able to handle opening dual apps of MLBB (gaming), and with chrome multiple tabs/youtube/shopee/lazada etc in background without lag/issues/closing
i think 12gb probably only applicable & useful if really pushing its limits in really rare realworld usages like floating screens with multiple live streams / PIP etc, or gaming + streaming/recording scenarios![]()
that is on 9.9 bro.... u have to wait 10.10 liao.... i bought it from poco official store at shopee
I saw the Shop Voucher $24 and added the phone to cart. Then when I want to confirm, gone liao.
For the Shopee voucher $30, what is the minimum spent?
I was fortunate to get it at about 12.30am though. Tried the first few mins after 12am and the $30 voucher gone so I just look here and there then suddenly saw that voucher available again so quickly cart out and pay.12gb version sold out quick
Change here and there cannot mehEh
Tot u bai before this F5 ??
and then u bai also that Nord 3 right
How cum u bai again the F5 ?
No. I am still on Poco F3 now. I asked about Nord 3 but I kind of like MIUI, so didn't go for the Nord 3. Plus Nord 3 is more expensive.Eh
Tot u bai before this F5 ??
and then u bai also that Nord 3 right
How cum u bai again the F5 ?
It will come eventually... as long as it never mark at delivered is fine...Feeling sianz now. CS no use can't tell me where the package is now. They just keep deflecting my question.
![]()
The casing and screen protector already delivered and bought it after 9.9. LolIt will come eventually... as long as it never mark at delivered is fine...
Lol you first time buy online ah? Not even 1 day already panicking. Feel bad for CS ppl.Feeling sianz now. CS no use can't tell me where the package is now. They just keep deflecting my question.
![]()
Where got panic. Just frustrated that's allLol you first time buy online ah? Not even 1 day already panicking. Feel bad for CS ppl.
Haha i think got some backlogs to clear ba... i got encounter out for delivery and come after 2 daysWhere got panic. Just frustrated that's all