POCO F5 series

Blacky

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 25, 2002
Messages
1,675
Reaction score
780
Just checking, if your F5/pro is connected to your earbuds via BT and u received WA/WC notifications, do u still get the notification tone on your phone?

I got both on the phone and earbuds......
 

rarenick

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2008
Messages
26,200
Reaction score
3,677
12gb $378
1f601.png
I didn't want to pay extra $30 for 4gb. Dunno is it stupid or not



Read HWZ Forum Rules!
 

swathe

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2001
Messages
12,719
Reaction score
2,646
Seems like the F5 series will be the first Poco phones to get the HyperOS
Then I start to worry. I rather stay on mainstream android. Later all the bank apps cannot detect android patch level and cripple the phone
 

human_shieldz

Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 5, 2005
Messages
7,782
Reaction score
293
What's the big deal about hyperos? Thanks.



Read HWZ Forum Rules!
Seems a lot smoother from a video i saw but that's on a flagship haha so i'm curious how it'll perform on the F5 and hopefully better battery life.


Then I start to worry. I rather stay on mainstream android. Later all the bank apps cannot detect android patch level and cripple the phone
I don't think they will do it to such a point where all the bank apps cannot work? Does Huawei HarmonyOS has such a problem?
 

rarenick

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2008
Messages
26,200
Reaction score
3,677
Anyone got links to buy original xiaomi 67W charger?

Saw this one. Someone posted that this is obviously fake. Wonder how to differentiate.
https://shp.ee/jmqjvfx

I don't mind to use compatible non original charger but must be safe enough. Best is use 3 pin instead of 2 pin.

Can i buy 80W or 65W charger and still expect it to be very fast charging? Or will it simply charge at slow speed once it is different from 67W?

Read HWZ Forum Rules!
 
Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top