POCO F5 series

rarenick

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2008
Messages
26,195
Reaction score
3,670
Bought a new phone and thinking of selling poco f5, wondering how much it can fetch. Saw carousell is around $228 being the lowest. Seems very low.
 

i1magic

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 11, 2002
Messages
22,366
Reaction score
117
I got a problem with my Poco F5 now. Previously, when I get a WhatsApp call, the phone will show. But now, it does not. I need to go to WhatsApp app then I can see the incoming call.

Does any of you encounter this issue too?
 

rarenick

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2008
Messages
26,195
Reaction score
3,670
I dunno why the poco f5 and redmi note 13 pro+ very hard to let computer download files from the phone. This morning when I attempted to transfer files from poco f5 to new Honor 200 Pro, it can't be detected. Quite pissed off.
 

Godeau

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2009
Messages
15,998
Reaction score
6,511
I dunno why the poco f5 and redmi note 13 pro+ very hard to let computer download files from the phone. This morning when I attempted to transfer files from poco f5 to new Honor 200 Pro, it can't be detected. Quite pissed off.
Hmmm, I have no issues with transferring stuff from F5 to computer and vice versa.

Could it be something else hindering the transfer?
 

froztheart

Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 8, 2012
Messages
9,569
Reaction score
4,177
Opps, my bad.I just wanted to reply a post earlier saying that Whatsapp call doesn't appear on notifications, has to manually go to Whatsapp then can see it.
and you guys all on HyperOS?
WhatsApp notfication works fine on my various devices though, no noticeable delays unless its due to connectivity issues.
And on HyperOS too.
 

human_shieldz

Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 5, 2005
Messages
7,778
Reaction score
293
U guys got any new update of any sort? Even my older devices has Google Play System updated to Jan 2025, Poco F5 still stuck on Oct 2024 lol
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top