POCPHONE F2

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 9, 2002
Messages
60,382
Reaction score
3,679
Seems so but feels like for some reason it's draining faster than usual
Using accubattery mine battery health abt 90% after 2years usage.. Now about 12% per hr... Previously can get 8/9% per hr... I off sync, security, AI, usage log etc.. I only enable step recorder for 24hrs.
 

human_shieldz

Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 5, 2005
Messages
7,777
Reaction score
293
Too read?
To read haha. Maybe I need to set text contrast or something but it wasn't a problem before. My 2 other phones on 12.5 have white text, the Poco F2 Pro text is grey. How is that material me
Using accubattery mine battery health abt 90% after 2years usage.. Now about 12% per hr... Previously can get 8/9% per hr... I off sync, security, AI, usage log etc.. I only enable step recorder for 24hrs.
Mine is 93%. I have all those you mentioned on lol
 

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 9, 2002
Messages
60,382
Reaction score
3,679
To read haha. Maybe I need to set text contrast or something but it wasn't a problem before. My 2 other phones on 12.5 have white text, the Poco F2 Pro text is grey. How is that material me

Mine is 93%. I have all those you mentioned on lol
Wah good.. But the icon and front size all can customised shouldn't be any issue.. .. I even bought a brand new original battery yet to be replace....
 

thunderskain

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2011
Messages
2,254
Reaction score
9
By right should be Global but when someone mentioned and I checked then saw its Europe rom. Also from shopee. Anything wrong with yours?
Hmm yeah bought mine from shopee as well. I can't remember what ROM exactly that it was shipped with but I am thinking to lock the bootloader. Hence not going take any chances.

EDIT: I read somewhere it is okay to relock bootloader interchangeably with EEA / Global Rom. Both rom are considered "Global" and hence won't brick the phone when locking. Anyone can confirm?
 
Last edited:

human_shieldz

Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 5, 2005
Messages
7,777
Reaction score
293
Eh forgot if anyone asked before but if i'm not connected to the Internet, can i use Google Pay for transport or pay for things?
 

carboy00

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
1,997
Reaction score
227
Yay! Just received poco f2 pro miui 13.0.1.0 SJKMIXM stable release. Not sure if there will be any bugs in this update..

running this build on my unit for a few days. so far so good, only some minor Poco Launcher widget loading issue after reboot, a clear of app cache solved the issue for me. Battery life is not as good, probably due to Android version upgrade.



Read HWZ Forum Rules on realme GT2 Pro
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top