POCPHONE F2

human_shieldz

Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 5, 2005
Messages
7,777
Reaction score
293
Anyone here using gcam here with their phone has issues with harsh lighting? The blacks seem to show purplish instead and it can be rather noisy.
 

Jjclim1991

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 26, 2020
Messages
16
Reaction score
5
Anybody here has problems on their poco f2 pro whereby I can't open xlsx, docx and pdf on my phone directly from outlook app with the mi doc viewer.

After I download the file from let's say Microsoft Outlook and try to open the file it will show a screen displaying "Couldn't open file"
Open in another app
Try again

The only way which I always do to make it work is to exit to home screen and go to downloads to find the file then open it again before it will work.
 

carboy00

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
1,997
Reaction score
227
Anybody here has problems on their poco f2 pro whereby I can't open xlsx, docx and pdf on my phone directly from outlook app with the mi doc viewer.
After I download the file from let's say Microsoft Outlook and try to open the file it will show a screen displaying "Couldn't open file"
Open in another app
Try again
The only way which I always do to make it work is to exit to home screen and go to downloads to find the file then open it again before it will work.

Occasionally I get this issue with downloads from Chrome, mostly .pdf files. So far haven't found a way to solve it.


Read HWZ Forum Rules on Poco F2 Pro
 

Jjclim1991

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 26, 2020
Messages
16
Reaction score
5
I have just updated to 12.5.5.0 RJKMIXM, global edition.. So far phone looks and works fine. But I'm kinda disappointed that it's not the enhanced edition..
 

human_shieldz

Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 5, 2005
Messages
7,777
Reaction score
293
Anybody here has problems on their poco f2 pro whereby I can't open xlsx, docx and pdf on my phone directly from outlook app with the mi doc viewer.

After I download the file from let's say Microsoft Outlook and try to open the file it will show a screen displaying "Couldn't open file"
Open in another app
Try again

The only way which I always do to make it work is to exit to home screen and go to downloads to find the file then open it again before it will work.

I have problems opening some websites from Outlook, maybe PDF too but i gave up. Everytime when i need to go external, i just open in external browser (Chrome) and everything works fine
 

human_shieldz

Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 5, 2005
Messages
7,777
Reaction score
293
I have just updated to 12.5.5.0 RJKMIXM, global edition.. So far phone looks and works fine. But I'm kinda disappointed that it's not the enhanced edition..

I updated to this too, seems to be just a Security patch update though there are sites claiming this is the Enhanced Edition. 🤷🏻‍♂️



Read HWZ Forum Rules on Poco F2 Pro

Same. Mine is the EU rom. Updated and the update log seems to be just security patch but on the telegram tracker, it seems to be saying it's the enhanced. I'm damm confused but i just take it that the update log is correct and just security update.

If this is really the enhance edition then there seems to be no difference in anything lol.
 

kopi22

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2000
Messages
33,252
Reaction score
763
Is this model already EOL or something? Updates seem to have stop. When will MIUI 13 be available for F2 Pro?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top