POCPHONE F2

human_shieldz

Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 5, 2005
Messages
7,777
Reaction score
293
I see. Comparing to my Redmi note 10 pro, this model seems to be very dead when comes to updates
For older model like this, it's better to have slower updates for more stability lol. But yeah, MIUI 13 for Android 12 will be coming

But don't you find that Poco F2 Pro is still a way better phone than Note 10 Pro?
 

kopi22

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2000
Messages
33,252
Reaction score
763
For older model like this, it's better to have slower updates for more stability lol. But yeah, MIUI 13 for Android 12 will be coming

But don't you find that Poco F2 Pro is still a way better phone than Note 10 Pro?
Indeed. Yup. F2 Pro specs much more higher than note 10 pro. I don't even need the high refresh rates on F2 Pro when browsing etc. It can handle operations flawlessly. Even apps installation are much quicker on F2 Pro. The only downside is the camera.
 

human_shieldz

Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 5, 2005
Messages
7,777
Reaction score
293
Indeed. Yup. F2 Pro specs much more higher than note 10 pro. I don't even need the high refresh rates on F2 Pro when browsing etc. It can handle operations flawlessly. Even apps installation are much quicker on F2 Pro. The only downside is the camera.

My X3 NFC with 120Hz vs 60hz on F2 Pro, can't see a difference haha. I think 120hz is rather pointless if you don't game much or navigation your phone like mad, just sucking up power. The adaptive ones probably makes more sense.

Yeah the camera is not good but luckily gcam can make it much better. But a port is still not perfect and occasionally there are issues whereby it's better to use the stock can though it's rare.
 

thunderskain

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2011
Messages
2,254
Reaction score
9
Anyone can confirm what is the default ROM of this phone when you purchased? I purchase mine from shopee Poco official, should the ROM be global or eea ROM?
 

human_shieldz

Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 5, 2005
Messages
7,777
Reaction score
293
Anyone can confirm what is the default ROM of this phone when you purchased? I purchase mine from shopee Poco official, should the ROM be global or eea ROM?
By right should be Global but when someone mentioned and I checked then saw its Europe rom. Also from shopee. Anything wrong with yours?
 

human_shieldz

Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 5, 2005
Messages
7,777
Reaction score
293
at that point EEA ROMs seems more buggy from online reviews I have seen but nowadays, EEA ROMs seems to be getting the updates earlier than Mi Global ROMs.


Read HWZ Forum Rules on Xiaomi Pad 5
Maybe from same phone global rom more stable. My 2 other Xiaomi phones is global rom and it's buggier. Also, I don't get why the Gallery need those extra Trash Bin thing which only the global rom has
 

human_shieldz

Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 5, 2005
Messages
7,777
Reaction score
293
Oh Android 12 MIUI 13 is faster and smoother! UOB banking app working and Gpay seems to be also working so far cos I use it to take bus and its working.

Battery standby seems good but screen on not sure. First charge only and also I think first 2 weeks need to let it settle. Overall, very please with this update, the best update to Poco F2 Pro so far.

EU rom though
 

carboy00

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
1,997
Reaction score
227
Oh Android 12 MIUI 13 is faster and smoother! UOB banking app working and Gpay seems to be also working so far cos I use it to take bus and its working.
Battery standby seems good but screen on not sure. First charge only and also I think first 2 weeks need to let it settle. Overall, very please with this update, the best update to Poco F2 Pro so far.
EU rom though

great to hear! now waiting for Global ROM release.


Read HWZ Forum Rules on realme GT2 Pro
 

human_shieldz

Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 5, 2005
Messages
7,777
Reaction score
293
great to hear! now waiting for Global ROM release.


Read HWZ Forum Rules on realme GT2 Pro
OK but screen on time for battery seems to be quite jialat. 20% for about 2hrs of SOT. Mathematically speaking, it's normal but i feel it's faster than my usual usage.

But I did say give it a weeks. Maybe then it will either stabilise or I'll get used to the new drain 😂
 

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 9, 2002
Messages
60,188
Reaction score
3,604
OK but screen on time for battery seems to be quite jialat. 20% for about 2hrs of SOT. Mathematically speaking, it's normal but i feel it's faster than my usual usage.

But I did say give it a weeks. Maybe then it will either stabilise or I'll get used to the new drain 😂
10% per hr is damed good.. It's 10hrs sot
 

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 9, 2002
Messages
60,188
Reaction score
3,604
Miui 13 andriod still got some bugs like dark mode doesn't work on some apps.. But overall speed and battery life is good.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top