[Printer] Laser Printer questions lip lai !!!

tonerseller

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2013
Messages
508
Reaction score
0
Hello tonerseller,

Thanks for the recommendation and information.

Can I assume that I will be able to purchase the toner from you as well should I decide to go with the recommendation?

Also, is there a shop I can go to to purchase the printer from you? Would like to give you this sale seeing how generous you are with providing information.

Let me know, thanks.

Regards

Yea I do sell the toners as well. However for printers, I do not sell it. But you can contact Paco @ 9018 7110 from pearlblue tech for good fuji Xerox deals.

Disclaimer: I do not sell to advertise Fuji Xerox printers. Just solely recommendation from my customers.
 

tonerseller

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2013
Messages
508
Reaction score
0
thats pretty cheap, but what if I need a scanner too? just a scanner, not other fancy functions rike wireless and duplex?

out-of-topic, how about non-laser colour printers? any model that is worth to look at?>

Will jump to $399 Fuji Xerox CM215b

Non laser i dont know cause almost all my customers jumped to laser because of inkjet frustrations :s13:
 

tonerseller

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2013
Messages
508
Reaction score
0
Printer has died.

I need some recommendations please.
I print alot of Black and White but color seldom.
I print alot of addresses on envelopes.

If I get a color laser printer will I still be able to print black and white if 1 or more color runs out?

I need it to be a network printer.


Yes Fuji Xerox model can.

Printer only?
 

tonerseller

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2013
Messages
508
Reaction score
0
1. Mono(less than 50 print per mth) & Colour(less than 20 print per month)
2. Print Scan Copy (3in1)
3. Mono(less than 50 print per mth) & Colour(less than 20 print per month)
4. <300
5. wireless printer, auto duplex (if possible)

Bo. Unless you can do away with color. Cheapest with USB connection and no duplex is $399 from Fuji XErox (CM215b) already.
 

tonerseller

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2013
Messages
508
Reaction score
0
requirement: need color printing
paper: A4
Usage: copy, print, scan, fax
printing frequency: approx 15 pages per day
preferred laser over inkjet for cost and waterproof purpose.

cost of toner and printer is my concern, mostly print for document, quality not need to be tip top .
Last printer own Brother MFC 9320 CW, served me for 3 years and printer gone berserk, randomly warm up and mechanic trying to load paper but actually no print job and machine will try to over drive the gear and so on.

thks for advice


Need duplex?
 

tonerseller

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2013
Messages
508
Reaction score
0
Hi bro tonerseller

I am looking to get the CM305df and M355df for office use. Can you please advise on the toner prices?

Thank you!

Original
CM305df
Black $112 3k page yield
CMY each $165 $3k page yield

M355df
standard yield $153 4k page yield
high yield $282 10k page yield

Compatible
CM305df
1 set 4 colors $199

M355df
High yield 1 for $99
2 for $179
 

tonerseller

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2013
Messages
508
Reaction score
0
Hi guys, looking for a printer to print school notes and some office documents.

1. Mostly B&W, sometimes colour
2. Print, print scan copy ( 3 in 1)
3. 100
4. just something affordable with low upkeep for toner
5. Wireless, auto duplex

your budget $100 ?!:eek::eek:
 

tonerseller

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2013
Messages
508
Reaction score
0
100 papers per month haha

Chay.. Scare me. I nearly say impossible.


Anyway for wireless duplex 3 in 1 ( in the market have none)

You have to look at 4 in 1 with wireless and duplex

2 models only

Brother MFC-7860dw or Fuji Xerox M255z
 

crippled

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Chay.. Scare me. I nearly say impossible.


Anyway for wireless duplex 3 in 1 ( in the market have none)

You have to look at 4 in 1 with wireless and duplex

2 models only

Brother MFC-7860dw or Fuji Xerox M255z
ok cool thanks. i should be able to find them at comex right?
 

tav

Junior Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2002
Messages
31
Reaction score
0
Looking for recommendations for heavy duty printer

looking for help to recommend.

I need a heavy duty printer / office printer. Probably to print about 20-30K colour pages a month.

Looking for one with compatible toners or cheap cost per page. Don't mind second hand good condition machines or new machines.

Ideal machine would be an AIO with scanning abilities, but cheap good printing is most important.

Any recommendations?
 

austinmation

Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2003
Messages
476
Reaction score
0
Colour AIO Laser recommendation?

I need an AIO MFP color laser at home for documents and presentation

Need the following features:
Duplex print (auto)
Duplex scanning (auto)
Wireless Print
300 runs monthly average
Envelope printing if possible
Efficient consumables cost (Or which bro sells cheaper originals also boleh :s13: )
Budget up to $700 max

Thanks!
 
Last edited:

prtscn

Member
Joined
May 27, 2011
Messages
195
Reaction score
0
Hello all, i've been reading up on the recommendations over the past few days on this thread but am still undecided on which model of laser printer to get

I'm looking for a printer mainly to print notes for school. Appreciate if you could help me with the following:

1. Mono
2. Print, Print Scan Copy (3in1)
3. About 100 prints/month
4. <300 (value for money of priority)
5. Would prefer one that has low toner replacement cost.


Will be getting it during Comex next week so does anyone know if Comex offers any kind of freebie?

Thanks for your help guys!
 

Icetray

Master Member
Joined
Aug 28, 2008
Messages
3,977
Reaction score
1
Hi Guys,

I have a CP105b and I have 2 questions.

1. My default is set to manual duplex but even when I print single sheets, it still duplexes it. Is there a way to turn this off?

2. What is the plastic tray cover which you put above the paper tray for? Got any purpose?
 

starbury

Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2009
Messages
335
Reaction score
7
Hi all, brand new to laser printers, using inkjet my whole life, but clogged printhead driving me nuts these days....

looking for
1) print, scan, copy
2) no need duplex
3) low usage, prob <300 sheets/YEAR
4) toner upkeep as cheap as possible

can recommend options for
a) color VS mono
b) wifi VS no wifi

Thanks a million folks =D
 

tazzycorner

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2004
Messages
40,696
Reaction score
6,468
hi!

Any recommendations for an entry level laser colour printer?
1. Colour (mainly black)
2. Print,
3. For school assignments
4. Around $200
5. Wireless, duplex optional

Thanks!
 

tonerseller

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2013
Messages
508
Reaction score
0
looking for help to recommend.

I need a heavy duty printer / office printer. Probably to print about 20-30K colour pages a month.

Looking for one with compatible toners or cheap cost per page. Don't mind second hand good condition machines or new machines.

Ideal machine would be an AIO with scanning abilities, but cheap good printing is most important.

Any recommendations?

WA go for heavy printer ba. Dont buy 2nd hand. No such thing as good condition second hand machine in the market. For the price you pay, you have to endure the increased downtime.

I kana before in my previous office. 4get buy copier from which company. cheap cheap but every month breakdown 2 - 3 times. We want to refund also cannot cause they still send technician down to our office to show face aka servicing. Make my boss mad then end up he break contract and take the $ to refinance a brand new copier. Painful lesson for us.

How good print resolution you need? I realized with all my internal print quality testing, Fuji Xerox printing always come up better than other brands. So you may want to consider their range.
 

tonerseller

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2013
Messages
508
Reaction score
0
Hello all, i've been reading up on the recommendations over the past few days on this thread but am still undecided on which model of laser printer to get

I'm looking for a printer mainly to print notes for school. Appreciate if you could help me with the following:

1. Mono
2. Print, Print Scan Copy (3in1)
3. About 100 prints/month
4. <300 (value for money of priority)
5. Would prefer one that has low toner replacement cost.


Will be getting it during Comex next week so does anyone know if Comex offers any kind of freebie?

Thanks for your help guys!


Yup comex is the time for bargain hunters. Freebies + price discount.

For your requirement you can consider Fuji Xerox M215b or Brother DCP-7060d

Fuji Xerox M215b
Cost per page is 4.3 cents

Brother DCP-7060d
Cost per page is 4.6 cents
 

tonerseller

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2013
Messages
508
Reaction score
0
Hi Guys,

I have a CP105b and I have 2 questions.

1. My default is set to manual duplex but even when I print single sheets, it still duplexes it. Is there a way to turn this off?

2. What is the plastic tray cover which you put above the paper tray for? Got any purpose?


1. Change it under printer properties duplex printing: 1 sided print

2. The tray is to protect your paper against dust
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top