[Printer] Laser Printer questions lip lai !!!

orlengtao

Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
9,468
Reaction score
682
Hello guys! I'm looking for a toner printer that is really cheap so I can bring abroad to print lots of stuff whilst studying. As long as it's not too heavy(say <7kg), and the toner cartridge is cheap, I don't really care for brands or anything. Having said that, it would definitely be a plus to own a reliable machine.
What would you recommend?
My budget is $150+-, and if it might aid your assessment, I'm heading to the UK.
A big thank you in advance!

Don't care about brand ?

Fuji Xerox p215b $49
Toner get from http://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?sp...b876d88c22dd42fbd81d&user_id=172843368&is_b=1

buy 5 at roughly $24 with shipping.

total price $49+24 for 10k + the initial toner page print.
 

Qwerty

Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
116
Reaction score
0
Does anyone know if I can still get the Fuji Xerox 215W for the comex promo? Unfortunately I couldnt make it down :(
 

toolbox03

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2008
Messages
65,631
Reaction score
31,223
Any decent colour laser printer to recommend?

- can print/scan
- not too bulky, for home office
- toner not too expensive
- Duplex print (auto)
- Wireless, USB & memory card Print
- Efficient consumables cost
 

absoluthk

Member
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
247
Reaction score
19
i am looking for AIO laser printer with auto-feeding scanner to be used at home.. preferably small sized. anyone got recommendation? colour or mono is ok
 

wasabi8888

Junior Member
Joined
Jun 13, 2007
Messages
32
Reaction score
1
Need Recommendation for Laser Printer

Hi all

Did not know there is an existing thread for Laser printers. Should not have started a new thread.

Need to buy a printer to replace my current HP Laserjet M1522nf. I need recommendations please cos all the sales people tell me different things. It's for Home office use.
I need a a recommendation for both a color and a mono-chrome one.

Features Needed

1. Scan, Print, Fax and Copy
2. Wifi
3. For Mac use
4. Color and/or Monochrome as above.
6. To be placed on table
6. Budget: less than $1000

I need a good quality print out for scanning, copying and printing.

Thanks

Jeff
 

spontex

Junior Member
Joined
Dec 14, 2004
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Wa then no more options le.

Brother MFC-9330cdw $598 have all you need but lousy print out

if not

Canon MF-8580cdw $978 but have better print out and cheaper consumables.

The Brother MFC-9330cdw does not have duplex scanning. It does do duplex printing.

The Canon MF-8580cdw has the advantage of all-in-one toner cartridge which includes drum, cleaning unit, toner reservoir into one cartridge. Easier from a maintenance standpoint. No separate drum to monitor and replace.
 

Shinji Kagawa

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
9,383
Reaction score
1
Where can i get Brother MFC 7860 compatible toner(TN2250) for the cheap?

Online shopping is fine, and I can wait too. tyvm. :D
 

jeffrey745

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2008
Messages
12,765
Reaction score
1,590
Is the brother HL-2270DW a gd laser printer? I use mainly for printing in uni which can print up to hundreds of pages at one go. Any other good recommendations for gd laser printers that r cheap? Less than $200? And also with affordable toner cartridges that have high yield and affordable pricings? Do u guys buy remanufactured toners or original ones from taobao? Tkx.
 

flee0308

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 22, 2010
Messages
1,422
Reaction score
163
Where can I get toner for Fuji Xerox cm215fw? Should o go back Fuji Xerox or go taobao instead?
 

Rock-kun

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 10, 2007
Messages
991
Reaction score
1
Also looking for a new monochrome laser printer to replace my EOL-ed model.

Light use only, about 500 pages a year (or even lesser). Budget no more than $200.

Only 3 requirements:
- Must have Linux drivers (ideally, printer should already be compatible with kernel v3.5 and above)
- Linux drivers must support x86 and x64 arches (ARM would be nice as well).
- Linux drivers must be available in .rpm or .tar packages. I do not want to fight with .deb archives.
 
Last edited:

tonerseller

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2013
Messages
508
Reaction score
0
Also looking for a new monochrome laser printer to replace my EOL-ed model.

Light use only, about 500 pages a year (or even lesser). Budget no more than $200.

Only 3 requirements:
- Must have Linux drivers (ideally, printer should already be compatible with kernel v3.5 and above)
- Linux drivers must support x86 and x64 arches (ARM would be nice as well).
- Linux drivers must be available in .rpm or .tar packages. I do not want to fight with .deb archives.

This one sibei chim ... Got others who can help?
 

gobbie

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2000
Messages
1,417
Reaction score
19
any fuji xerox 305df user?

I just purchase one, hook up and can print normally. But i want to configure for scanning and type in printer IP on browser to configure via browser and was prompt to key in user name and password.

I tried the default username and password does not work. Before that there was no prompt for me to configure this username and password anywhere.

How to reset ah or find out the username/password?
 

devilboi88

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2007
Messages
711
Reaction score
0
Hi Guys,

I am looking for a printer and hope someone can recommend a good one.

1. Mono or Colour
Color

2. Print, Print Scan Copy (3in1) or Print Scan Copy Fax (4in1)
Just printing

3. Printing capacity per month
50 pages

4. Budget
100-150

5. Other extra requirement like wireless, iphone printing etc.
No frills needed. Just need basic printing with affordable consumables
 

whevan

Junior Member
Joined
Nov 22, 2008
Messages
57
Reaction score
0
hi all, need some advice.

currently using a brother hl-2270dw for about 3 years.
the print isn't uniform, like have a few streaks of faded print across the page.

What should i do? I just changed the toner very recently. no lights flashing also.
 

tonerseller

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2013
Messages
508
Reaction score
0
any fuji xerox 305df user?

I just purchase one, hook up and can print normally. But i want to configure for scanning and type in printer IP on browser to configure via browser and was prompt to key in user name and password.

I tried the default username and password does not work. Before that there was no prompt for me to configure this username and password anywhere.

How to reset ah or find out the username/password?

You can try to call 1800 356 5565. They will be able to assist you!
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top