[Printer] Laser Printer questions lip lai !!!

saysuzu

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2007
Messages
27,562
Reaction score
2
Tough.. U try Canon MF3010 if cannot means u not fated to buy laser printer already :s13:

eh no need laser, inkjet also can, because sometimes i need print colour also
another thing is, that printer you recommend big in size

my current printer is this
Canon U.S.A. : Support & Drivers : PIXMA MP160

so I prefer to have a printer of the size almost that too

Eh... He scan, print, wireless hor... Can recommend the OEM samsung (dell) one mah... :s13:
which one? my printer last me for like 7 years before up lorry, was hoping for the same thing for the new one
 

xtramadness

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2009
Messages
41,675
Reaction score
15
eh no need laser, inkjet also can, because sometimes i need print colour also
another thing is, that printer you recommend big in size

my current printer is this
Canon U.S.A. : Support & Drivers : PIXMA MP160

so I prefer to have a printer of the size almost that too


which one? my printer last me for like 7 years before up lorry, was hoping for the same thing for the new one

Dell B1163W? :) If done right, is less than $100
 

wawalau

Banned
Joined
Sep 29, 2008
Messages
153
Reaction score
27
Hi I am looking for a colour laser printer with the following criteria
1)small office use
2)print-scan
3)cheap consumables (ie. compatible toners)
4)able to have 2 paper inputs ie. printing A5 and A4 paper.

Tks in advance
 

tonerseller

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2013
Messages
508
Reaction score
0
Hi Guys,

I am looking for a Laser printer for home office use...
1. Colour
2. Print Scan Copy (3in1)
3. 500 pages (Hope to have duplex)
4. Maybe around $500
5. Wireless, Airprint

Where can I buy your recommended printer?

Brother MFC-9330cdw

$598 + $50 ntuc vouchers

4 in 1 wifi&duplex

unfortunately, sg market do not have 3 in 1 duplex colour laser

so you have to go for 4 in 1
 

tonerseller

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2013
Messages
508
Reaction score
0
Hi I am looking for a colour laser printer with the following criteria
1)small office use
2)print-scan
3)cheap consumables (ie. compatible toners)
4)able to have 2 paper inputs ie. printing A5 and A4 paper.

Tks in advance


Your 2 paper inputs means = 2 paper tray? Most laser printer got bypass tray but is for 1 pc input per time is it ok with u?
 

kelly11

Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2012
Messages
363
Reaction score
123
Hi, looking for some recommendations!

1. Colour
2. 3in1
3. About 50
4. Less than 700
5. Automatic Duplex printing
 

naxchua

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2004
Messages
14,555
Reaction score
218
Brother MFC-9330cdw

$598 + $50 ntuc vouchers

4 in 1 wifi&duplex

unfortunately, sg market do not have 3 in 1 duplex colour laser

so you have to go for 4 in 1

Bro, where can I get 1? Harvey Norman and challenger no sell... :(
 

tonerseller

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2013
Messages
508
Reaction score
0
Bro, where can I get 1? Harvey Norman and challenger no sell... :(

oO

which harvey you went to?

funan one sure have.

If not you can consider Fuji Xerox CM305df $649 + $100 ntuc vouchers but not wireless. they will give you 1 wireless router to plug behind ur printer to turn it into wireless.
 

unwanted

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 10, 2001
Messages
12,846
Reaction score
0
I'm looking a home network printer.
Color and laser.

Compatible friendly.

Any to recommend?
 

naxchua

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2004
Messages
14,555
Reaction score
218
oO

which harvey you went to?

funan one sure have.

If not you can consider Fuji Xerox CM305df $649 + $100 ntuc vouchers but not wireless. they will give you 1 wireless router to plug behind ur printer to turn it into wireless.

Went to Hougang Harvey Norman and Hougang Challenger... :(

I think Brother one looks good for me... maybe later I go Challenger and ask them to transfer from other store...
 

tonerseller

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2013
Messages
508
Reaction score
0
Went to Hougang Harvey Norman and Hougang Challenger... :(

I think Brother one looks good for me... maybe later I go Challenger and ask them to transfer from other store...

OH KAY!:s12: Or you wait for IT show also can leh 27 Feb
 
Last edited:

peeyanfa

Junior Member
Joined
Jun 3, 2007
Messages
44
Reaction score
0
Need recommendation for laser printer for small office use

1. Colour
2. Print Scan Copy (3in1)
3. 100 - 200 pages per month
4. Less than 250 if possible
5. Wireless or wired is fine

Hopefully there's something available
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top