[Printer] Laser Printer questions lip lai !!!

tonerseller

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2013
Messages
508
Reaction score
0
Hi would need to get a printer asap! Appreciate your help!

1. Color (mainly mono)
2. Print, Print Scan Copy (3in1)
3. 100-200 per month
4. < $300
5. Auto Duplex, wireless, USB, high speed printing not needed

Would like to know where can I get it asap (tomorrow). Thank you!

If you got old laser printer can trade in and get this 2 model

Fuji Xerox M215b
Promo price $159
After trade in 109

or
Fuji Xerox M215fw
Promo price $239
After trade in 139
 

zuppeur

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2011
Messages
15,671
Reaction score
2,927
Woah Funan atrium got Fuji Xerox trade in deals!

Very agressive I see if tomorrow I remember to take the flyers and take pic show everyone.

I remember CM305df very ke siao $499 after trade in
usual promo price $649

M215fw $139 after trade in
usual promo price $239

Think very worth it if you all got time to go down with your old laser printers

Do you know when the road show end?
 

z3nzai

Junior Member
Joined
Apr 10, 2012
Messages
54
Reaction score
0
Hello experts!

May I know if you guys know about the best deal for a FX M355 df?

Thank you!
 

sinkie4life

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 20, 2013
Messages
10,439
Reaction score
0
Hello all!

I'm looking for a printer for home use. Mostly to print notes and documents for school. Appreciate if you could help me with the following.

1. Mono
2. Print, Print Scan Copy (3in1)
3. About 100 prints a month
4. No budget
5. Would prefer one that has low toner replacement cost.

Also, which would be more suited for my requirement. Inkjets or laserjets?

Thank you very much!
 

tonerseller

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2013
Messages
508
Reaction score
0
Hello all!

I'm looking for a printer for home use. Mostly to print notes and documents for school. Appreciate if you could help me with the following.

1. Mono
2. Print, Print Scan Copy (3in1)
3. About 100 prints a month
4. No budget
5. Would prefer one that has low toner replacement cost.

Also, which would be more suited for my requirement. Inkjets or laserjets?

Thank you very much!

Laser Fuji Xerox M215b will seal the deal

Toner
$55 1k page yield
$95 2.2k page yield

Warranty 2 + 2 years carryin
1st 2 years parts and labor free
3rd and 4th years parts free but there will be a $30 labor charge
drum is considered under parts for all 4 years so save 1 running consumable cost already.

if you need mono only buy laser printer cause wont dry up.
if inkjet, no doubt printer is cheap but in the long run you have to keep buying color ink just to print mono as they have dry up and you cannot print without the colors.
 

sinkie4life

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 20, 2013
Messages
10,439
Reaction score
0
Laser Fuji Xerox M215b will seal the deal

Toner
$55 1k page yield
$95 2.2k page yield

Warranty 2 + 2 years carryin
1st 2 years parts and labor free
3rd and 4th years parts free but there will be a $30 labor charge
drum is considered under parts for all 4 years so save 1 running consumable cost already.

if you need mono only buy laser printer cause wont dry up.
if inkjet, no doubt printer is cheap but in the long run you have to keep buying color ink just to print mono as they have dry up and you cannot print without the colors.

Hello tonerseller,

Thanks for the recommendation and information.

Can I assume that I will be able to purchase the toner from you as well should I decide to go with the recommendation?

Also, is there a shop I can go to to purchase the printer from you? Would like to give you this sale seeing how generous you are with providing information.

Let me know, thanks.

Regards
 

versatile

Junior Member
Joined
May 25, 2008
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Noobie Questions

Printer has died.

I need some recommendations please.
I print alot of Black and White but color seldom.
I print alot of addresses on envelopes.

If I get a color laser printer will I still be able to print black and white if 1 or more color runs out?

I need it to be a network printer.
 

hElleVer

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 25, 2006
Messages
806
Reaction score
0
1. Mono(less than 50 print per mth) & Colour(less than 20 print per month)
2. Print Scan Copy (3in1)
3. Mono(less than 50 print per mth) & Colour(less than 20 print per month)
4. <300
5. wireless printer, auto duplex (if possible)
 

blizzard000

Junior Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2009
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
Looking for all in one printer

requirement: need color printing
paper: A4
Usage: copy, print, scan, fax
printing frequency: approx 15 pages per day
preferred laser over inkjet for cost and waterproof purpose.

cost of toner and printer is my concern, mostly print for document, quality not need to be tip top .
Last printer own Brother MFC 9320 CW, served me for 3 years and printer gone berserk, randomly warm up and mechanic trying to load paper but actually no print job and machine will try to over drive the gear and so on.

thks for advice
 

z3nzai

Junior Member
Joined
Apr 10, 2012
Messages
54
Reaction score
0
Hi bro tonerseller

I am looking to get the CM305df and M355df for office use. Can you please advise on the toner prices?

Thank you!
 

crippled

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Hi guys, looking for a printer to print school notes and some office documents.

1. Mostly B&W, sometimes colour
2. Print, print scan copy ( 3 in 1)
3. 100
4. just something affordable with low upkeep for toner
5. Wireless, auto duplex
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top