Problem(s) with your S7/S7 Edge

aqf

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2001
Messages
18,195
Reaction score
93
Does Samsung repair home button during the warranty period? Worried press too much hardware home button might lose its responsiveness.
 

AnTiLooP

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
6,231
Reaction score
87
I used S3, Note2, S5, all crash more, more laggy, more often go into battery-draining mode, than Sony Z3.

Now not sure whether to get S7 or Mate8. The current flagship Xperias all have worse batt life than S7 and Mate8 right?
Have the s7 edge and the battery life is really a thing to boast for. 100% in morning. Now 81%. My s5 will be 30% !!
 

AnTiLooP

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
6,231
Reaction score
87
Antiloop. How you use your s7 edge from today morning till now?

Sent from Samsung SM-G935F using GAGT

Normally as I do on my s5.youtube...Facebook... taking out and put back to pocket as a bad habit.. pretty much never do anything different from S5.

Oh btw. I did disable all the dumb edge functions..shealth svoice and all the other bloat. Synch and everything else also off.
 

BraveCloudy

Banned
Joined
Mar 12, 2016
Messages
2,991
Reaction score
0
Normally as I do on my s5.youtube...Facebook... taking out and put back to pocket as a bad habit.. pretty much never do anything different from S5.

Oh btw. I did disable all the dumb edge functions..shealth svoice and all the other bloat. Synch and everything else also off.

then u buy s7 edge for what
 

gapboy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
20,553
Reaction score
6,445
Does Samsung repair home button during the warranty period? Worried press too much hardware home button might lose its responsiveness.

No issues with hardware button on Samsung phone i used before, buy first then worry about any potential issues later if it comes ..
 

AnTiLooP

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
6,231
Reaction score
87
he buy a tiger without the stripes :D

It was getting too slow and had issues managing apps of today's technology. So much faster now... and also.. when I get phones it's usually cause of the design rather than extra functions... in this case the edge blah blah.

Anyway.at the time of this post I've been from full charge yesterday morning to 35% now. Really solid batt life.
 

kimsix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 6, 2009
Messages
20,380
Reaction score
10,237
How to enable volte? I can see the toggle in the pull down notification bar, but I don't think it is enabled, because I do not see the twin arrorws icon? Is that correct?

I checked the call settings menu but no option to on volte
 

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2007
Messages
17,512
Reaction score
19
How to enable volte? I can see the toggle in the pull down notification bar, but I don't think it is enabled, because I do not see the twin arrorws icon? Is that correct?

I checked the call settings menu but no option to on volte

did you check with your telco? the telco side must enable first before the option will pop out..
 

dreamer_toons

Master Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2003
Messages
3,694
Reaction score
109
Just switch over to S7E.

Everything working fine except that the phone emits the sound notification for incoming emails despite I have set the Samsung Email app to silent.

Am i missing certain setting?
 

AnTiLooP

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
6,231
Reaction score
87
How to enable volte? I can see the toggle in the pull down notification bar, but I don't think it is enabled, because I do not see the twin arrorws icon? Is that correct?

I checked the call settings menu but no option to on volte

Had the same problem and called singtel. They activated the service and I got my volte
 

Haman

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2003
Messages
1,208
Reaction score
72
Just switch over to S7E.

Everything working fine except that the phone emits the sound notification for incoming emails despite I have set the Samsung Email app to silent.

Am i missing certain setting?

R u referring to the notification reminder or just the notification when new mail comes in?
 

trifrost

Junior Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2000
Messages
81
Reaction score
8
Is there anyway to prevent color saturation when playing games? I have set my display to Basic but the moment i play games, the color saturation appears.

I did not enable Game Launcher and Games Tools and have already tried restart phone and factory reset.
 

wwh5210

Master Member
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
2,994
Reaction score
348
Anyone encounter "recent app" key triggered automatically? It seems that some users from overseas have encountered the same problem as me and Samsung has released SW update to some of the countries.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top