Really cannot get angry, heart attack is real.

  • Have you been Scammed?
    Follow this advisory from National Crime Prevention Council (NCPC) or call ScamShield Helpline 1799. More info
  • Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mental Health Helpline: 6389-2222 (24 hours) More info

mummynew

Suspended
Joined
Apr 1, 2019
Messages
3,817
Reaction score
2,776
Caz I too nice maybe...

the lengthy AI msg of WarMage87 is worth reading.

always put your health first and the rest, incl parents and kids, behind coz only if you are healthy enough then got enough energy to fight for another day for self (always first) then the rest.
 

Visor9999

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2021
Messages
55,029
Reaction score
17,395
For big eaters, it common to have heart problems and severe chest pain. Ambulance have send me multiple times to hospitals a&e. Staff there is very quick to administer medication and medical aid. No need to worry so much. A few days later will get discharged
 

qhong61

Banned
Joined
Nov 3, 2015
Messages
73,041
Reaction score
12,227
I felt more pain from my chest and moving up towards jaw and ears and my head spinning and I feel my facial muscles like getting cramp and wanna like drool. So I got damn scared and thought before it escalates further if stroke I die. So I called ambulance myself.
Chiobu, u so many problems.
Which bbfa dare to marry u?
 

carey

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 10, 2002
Messages
40,906
Reaction score
5,222
I felt more pain from my chest and moving up towards jaw and ears and my head spinning and I feel my facial muscles like getting cramp and wanna like drool. So I got damn scared and thought before it escalates further if stroke I die. So I called ambulance myself.
Sounds serious - take care TS
 

Macrossvin

Senior Member
Joined
May 13, 2012
Messages
1,295
Reaction score
680
Do you agree some people are a jinx in your life? So long the person is associated with you, confirm bad things will happen to you?

So pissed. My mum almost got scam and I found out, luckily I intervene quickly to prevent mishaps. Instead of thanking me and stop the nonsense she blame me and in denial.

As a result I was so angry and also all she gave me a lot problems plus my recent stress. I was so angry and upset. Ended up I had multiple symptoms that looks like a heart attack. I endured for many hours and it got worsen.

I stayed alone so I scared I really die alone rot and nobody knows. Ended up calling the ambulance myself to check myself into hospital.

Right now I'm at the a&e waiting test results. I really thought for a moment I'm gonna die. The time I was lying at home alone waiting for ambulance to the journey to hospital I really felt so weak and inside me was like die also good. I just feel immersed sadness that she's been torturing my whole life while I keep taking care of her until I almost had a cardiac arrest and I still have to check myself into the hospital.

I think I'm at the highest level of bbfa already. At this rate if the test results is bad, I probably would do the op alone too.


feel for you........ take good care
 

Itsthatguy

Master Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2010
Messages
4,801
Reaction score
2,956
Do you agree some people are a jinx in your life? So long the person is associated with you, confirm bad things will happen to you?

So pissed. My mum almost got scam and I found out, luckily I intervene quickly to prevent mishaps. Instead of thanking me and stop the nonsense she blame me and in denial.

As a result I was so angry and also all she gave me a lot problems plus my recent stress. I was so angry and upset. Ended up I had multiple symptoms that looks like a heart attack. I endured for many hours and it got worsen.

I stayed alone so I scared I really die alone rot and nobody knows. Ended up calling the ambulance myself to check myself into hospital.

Right now I'm at the a&e waiting test results. I really thought for a moment I'm gonna die. The time I was lying at home alone waiting for ambulance to the journey to hospital I really felt so weak and inside me was like die also good. I just feel immersed sadness that she's been torturing my whole life while I keep taking care of her until I almost had a cardiac arrest and I still have to check myself into the hospital.

I think I'm at the highest level of bbfa already. At this rate if the test results is bad, I probably would do the op alone too.



If can do op better than no hope and cannot do op. Some people want to op to alleviate also cannot due to other medical conditions that increases the risk of op. :(
 

kuti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 5, 2003
Messages
16,442
Reaction score
5,352
Take care TS.

Ask doc if can give the nitrate medication just in case heart attack happen next time at home
 

IAmChiobu12M

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 17, 2020
Messages
26,654
Reaction score
19,131
For big eaters, it common to have heart problems and severe chest pain. Ambulance have send me multiple times to hospitals a&e. Staff there is very quick to administer medication and medical aid. No need to worry so much. A few days later will get discharged
Quick meh I waited 12h liao... I'm still waiting for a proper ward. Is damn crowded I think now average waiting time is 30h for a bed
 

IAmChiobu12M

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 17, 2020
Messages
26,654
Reaction score
19,131
If the doctor is efficient, they usually administer intravenous medication almost immediately, side effects such as chest pain will cease very quickly
I waited many hours before took 1 small pill which not really working leh
 

enimen

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 25, 2018
Messages
26,234
Reaction score
12,638
Quick meh I waited 12h liao... I'm still waiting for a proper ward. Is damn crowded I think now average waiting time is 30h for a bed
Wow. That's super long. Did you inform your company and boss about your situation? Why did he/she say?
 

Jian19

Honorary Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2004
Messages
100,983
Reaction score
27,699
IMG-20250926-171901.jpg


@semiret @Vagrant_Oldman @deathan9el @RuneArmour @IAmChiobu12M
 

rrr2015

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 29, 2015
Messages
13,270
Reaction score
4,867
If the doctor is efficient, they usually administer intravenous medication almost immediately, side effects such as chest pain will cease very quickly
hopefully that's the case for ts

rast time when work gets too stressful, often might have chest tightness . but once i see doctor symptoms usually goes away, so probably psychological than physical for moi o_O
 

Visor9999

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2021
Messages
55,029
Reaction score
17,395
Quick meh I waited 12h liao... I'm still waiting for a proper ward. Is damn crowded I think now average waiting time is 30h for a bed

You should check HealthHub under the medical lab tests section, there should be lab test results out by now. Then you will be able to see what is the blood test medical issues. Usually if waiting too long, means triage tier to put further back by the hospital which means lower risk
 

ghregular

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2019
Messages
14,936
Reaction score
5,859
the lengthy AI msg of WarMage87 is worth reading.

always put your health first and the rest, incl parents and kids, behind coz only if you are healthy enough then got enough energy to fight for another day for self (always first) then the rest.
thks for the short summary
 

IAmChiobu12M

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 17, 2020
Messages
26,654
Reaction score
19,131
You should check HealthHub under the medical lab tests section, there should be lab test results out by now. Then you will be able to see what is the blood test medical issues. Usually if waiting too long, means triage tier to put further back by the hospital which means lower risk
Wow I didn't know can see, that good, thanks.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top