nez
Arch-Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Dec 17, 2002
- Messages
- 14,856
- Reaction score
- 2,406
A form inserted between the PCB & Plate.What's plate form?
It is already precut (but only need slight mod to fit)
I bough mine from carousell.

A form inserted between the PCB & Plate.What's plate form?
You mean 'foam'? I have a piece of that inserted between the plate and PCB already. Though it is made of felt, not foam. Also have foam put in between PCB and the case.A form inserted between the PCB & Plate.
It is already precut (but only need slight mod to fit)
I bough mine from carousell.
Oh. It came with it or you diy it yourself?You mean 'foam'? I have a piece of that inserted between the plate and PCB already. Though it is made of felt, not foam. Also have foam put in between PCB and the case.
I bought one pre-cut for that keyboard off TBOh. It came with it or you diy it yourself?
For mine, I insert with form but still sound hollow. Only after the plate form that it would sound less.
Wow that's pretty silent. Had to turn up the volume to even hear something.Just finished building my HEX 6.C
How's the key feel?I went for a "as silent as possible" build.
Switches: Gazzew Bobagum (lubed the normal way, not Gazzew way, so there's less scratchiness)
I got custom cut 4mm plate foam and case foam. Did the Holee mod for the stabilisers.
How's the key feel?
Outemu silent switches too damn mushy for me.
MX Silent Reds are slightly mushy but still fine.
Thinking of switching away from Outemu silents.
whats the best mechanical keyboard now. require backlight. thanks budget around 300-500
thanks for the list. i have been reading around and it seems custom keyboards is the way to go now? with that budget isit possible? also what are the companies in sg which provides such service or can i order parts myself. btw im looking at full size keyboard.
thanks for the list. i have been reading around and it seems custom keyboards is the way to go now? with that budget isit possible? also what are the companies in sg which provides such service or can i order parts myself. btw im looking at full size keyboard.
thanks for the list. i have been reading around and it seems custom keyboards is the way to go now? with that budget isit possible? also what are the companies in sg which provides such service or can i order parts myself. btw im looking at full size keyboard.