I'm planning on visiting Korea next month and was wondering if anyone had any first hand experience with Tour Packages to Korea. I've never been there and am traveling by myself so I figure a tour package would be best. Any advice would be appreicated including where to purchase the tour package....
paying guest in mumbai
Hi there,
I have just booked myself a tour package with CTS for the korea tour + Shanghai.
Total in all is 7D/5N in korea + JeJu island and 5D/4N in Shanghai.
Total price is S$1348 (inclusive of airport tax)
5stars Hotel in Korea for the 5N and 3stars Hotel in Shanghai.
I have compared with several tour agencies and even those Free & Easy.
Not as attractive as this one.
They should be in the NATAS fair. Do keep a look out for them!!!
Tour leaving end 22nd March, 27th March and April dates.....
I'll be going for the 22nd March.....