If I recontract with any of the Singtel Shop, they will not give me free gift?
I have to register at the redemption Samsung SG site to get the free gift?
If you entitle for the free gift, you should received a redemption form which requires you to go online and book for an appointment for collecting the gifts.
Just collected mine.
There are still black s-view cover.

Do note that Samsung has no more stock for battery pack until further notice.
The battery pack is being replaced by 3000mah powerbank if i did not see wrongly.
3000 mah? lol.
i think that's not even worth it.
Xiaomi 10k mah cost ever less.
Unless got >8,000 mah by Samsung , with >1yr warranty.
Do note that Samsung has no more stock for battery pack until further notice.
The battery pack is being replaced by 3000mah powerbank if i did not see wrongly.
Got stock for the covers when I collected mine during lunch. However, there are no stock for the battery. The grouchy samsung aunties there said the stock may arrive on Thursday or Fri. They can't cfm or dun even know. Dam lousy customer service!
Got stock for the covers when I collected mine during lunch. However, there are no stock for the battery. The grouchy samsung aunties there said the stock may arrive on Thursday or Fri. They can't cfm or dun even know. Dam lousy customer service!
I was there at 3pm plus ... All stock have ... Battery also have
Anyone using the s-view cover.... can you get the weather info to be displayed?