silversurfer
Member
- Joined
- May 14, 2000
- Messages
- 308
- Reaction score
- 0
Collected at 1pm. Only left blue s view cover
I went to collect mine at around 3:30pm.Got the black color.Most color still available that time at marina square
OK finally found how to display weather info on the S-View cover leow
No issue on my cover
Just collected. Left blue and pink cover. So ****ing pissed can't get black. Samsung should prioritize those with black Note 4 choose black cover...stupid
Just collected. Left blue and pink cover. So ****ing pissed can't get black. Samsung should prioritize those with black Note 4 choose black cover...stupid
Battery kit still availableSian Samsung should bring in more stock.100 percent atleast 65 percent will want to get black. How about the battery kit ?
hi all, im planning to recontract my singtel line and get note 4. anybody can suggest any singtel branch with any good promo/freebies? thanks!
If I were u, i rather wait near Xmas. My source informed me that Xmas, Samsung going to throw in S-View cover, battery kit and power bank for purchase of Note 4.
Not sure how true it is but I going to wait anyway.
I am going for no contract phone anyway so no big deal for me.
Satki. But i dun give a damn.
Most ppl change phone once their 2yrs is UP.
If I were u, i rather wait near Xmas. My source informed me that Xmas, Samsung going to throw in S-View cover, battery kit and power bank for purchase of Note 4.
Not sure how true it is but I going to wait anyway.