Rivercove Residences

Gambler.

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2008
Messages
14,044
Reaction score
761
Minimum 70% for first timers. How they gonna afford sia. I went down to the showflat ytd. Jialat the price.
 

The Poor One

Member
Joined
Jul 28, 2017
Messages
212
Reaction score
0
Mine also says response is so-so. Not much first-timers. Too ex for first timer young couples unless got Mama/Papa bank.

yeah lo. agent say estimated psf 920/psf. 3 room smallest easily 900k.

seriously some first timer will struggle for that price.

Imagine getting a near to 1 million house as your first house. faint.

End up is the parent help pay downpayment etc.
 

sinicker

Master Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2007
Messages
4,703
Reaction score
400
2nd visit to showflat yday and last evening we had a post-dinner walk from Sengkang SRC to Rivercove's side gate to PCN...
 

batdow

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 10, 2000
Messages
11,975
Reaction score
2,326
once the new punggol ec launch at 1.1k or 1.2k psf this rivercove can mark up its balance units to clear at 1k psf.
 

jouhyo

Member
Joined
Dec 9, 2012
Messages
335
Reaction score
144
Oh? how'd you manage to find out?

Thats not the queue number but the e-application number to use for balloting. I think e-application starts from no.1

Sounds like there are 1500 applications since then. Some are just applying and may chicken out after gg home to consider.
 

endlssorrow

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 11, 2007
Messages
11,085
Reaction score
850
Those who fail to get 100'tress will apply this project
Likely got left over coz 100'tress sold out liao
 

yellowduck

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 24, 2000
Messages
1,915
Reaction score
151
First time considering ec, how the application works. If I register to apply, do I have to pay anything? Let's say by 12th, the price is too exorbitantly high, I can don't want and no penalty right?
 

sinicker

Master Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2007
Messages
4,703
Reaction score
400
First time considering ec, how the application works. If I register to apply, do I have to pay anything? Let's say by 12th, the price is too exorbitantly high, I can don't want and no penalty right?

No penalty. You can sleep in on Sat morning...
 

AlohaBeach

Member
Joined
Dec 17, 2017
Messages
345
Reaction score
21
Guys, just thought I drop in a post here.

The best EC in Singapore is Bishan Loft and it is selling at 1100+ psf.

Pls use that as the benchmark.
 

SBC

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2001
Messages
19,587
Reaction score
1,218
Guys, just thought I drop in a post here.

The best EC in Singapore is Bishan Loft and it is selling at 1100+ psf.

Pls use that as the benchmark.

Is the maint of this EC getting higher now? Close to 25 years now?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top