MIVEC525
High Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Feb 8, 2003
- Messages
- 27,901
- Reaction score
- 4,732
Now no magsafe u can survive?Yeah, I got the black red and also green orange

Now no magsafe u can survive?Yeah, I got the black red and also green orange
Can see how the green orange look like?
I just ordered another caudabe amethyst for my another S23U. Will share pics once it arrives.If buy dunno what color...black or Amethyst...
Nice...thks...now no magsafe u OK?
Wah...make me itchyI just ordered another caudabe amethyst for my another S23U. Will share pics once it arrives.
I have some spare magsafe rings that can be pasted on the case. But I will not do it for the time being. My pelican magsafe wallet quite fat......so maybe I will not go magsafe for the time being.....Now no magsafe u can survive?
Welcome, now pocket feels alot more spaciousNice...thks...now no magsafe u OK?
Oh OK...me got spigen wallet, magsafe in the car and magsafe stand...I have some spare magsafe rings that can be pasted on the case. But I will not do it for the time being. My pelican magsafe wallet quite fat......so maybe I will not go magsafe for the time being.....
Dont wait already, just do itWah...make me itchy
Like this you need to have magsafe....I only have magsafe wallets, I dont use magsafe in the car so doesnt really affect me much. I still have the ringke clear case with magsafe and spigen zero one with the pasted esr magsafe ring so can use that if I really need it.Oh OK...me got spigen wallet, magsafe in the car and magsafe stand...
Thank you for the advice. Guess the code is useless alreadyProlink ptc36501 at $35 with 2C1A that can do 45W charging, better than samsung 25/45W chargers. More futureproof and versatile.
I also finding a worthwhile usage for it but so far other than PB, nothing else is 'worth' it.Thank you for the advice. Guess the code is useless already![]()
Seriously a "magsafe" lover.Oh OK...me got spigen wallet, magsafe in the car and magsafe stand...
Sama sama as uSeriously a "magsafe" lover.![]()
Dunno can paste magnet behind...scare spoil the casing...Seriously a "magsafe" lover.![]()
If magsafe lover I'd look at magbak sia.Sama sama as u
any link at shoppee?If magsafe lover I'd look at magbak sia.