S23 accessories discussion

sales69

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 22, 2003
Messages
13,562
Reaction score
8,988
Late to the party. May I ask what chargers you guys bought for S23 Ultra?

First time buying charger. :o
 

Cyborg

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
8,027
Reaction score
2,200
Late to the party. May I ask what chargers you guys bought for S23 Ultra?

First time buying charger. :o
I bought this charger from SES.

ltaXu9D.jpg
 

keenklee

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 9, 2000
Messages
19,457
Reaction score
6,804
Don't think snyon
Don't think anyone will do that. Even how unwanted, a 50 voucher can be use to buy a spare 25w charger to keep
IMHO.
If I have, will give if I don't have anything to buy.
Because I already bought 2x45w PD, 2x25w PD and 1x35W Duo. 🤣
 

Bweebweee

Master Member
Joined
Aug 10, 2019
Messages
2,924
Reaction score
1,455
Any recommendations for wireless charger for s23 ultra and a wireless buds? Currently using soundcore buds, so the charger should be quite universal. The phone charger preferably is stand also.
 

MIVEC525

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 8, 2003
Messages
27,908
Reaction score
4,734
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top