
I bought this charger from SES.Late to the party. May I ask what chargers you guys bought for S23 Ultra?
First time buying charger.![]()
Don't think anyone will do that. Even how unwanted, a 50 voucher can be use to buy a spare 25w charger to keepHi Any bro have unwanted 50$ accessory voucher to share? Thanks in advance.
IMHO.Don't think snyon
Don't think anyone will do that. Even how unwanted, a 50 voucher can be use to buy a spare 25w charger to keep
Whitestone film lifted won't heal back ah?Yup correct thats the one i using
My whitestone uv gen film the sides lifted 1 day after i apply. Not serious, but an eyesore to my ocd eyes...
Unless wear skirtDon't think snyon
Don't think anyone will do that. Even how unwanted, a 50 voucher can be use to buy a spare 25w charger to keep
https://www.qoo10.sg/gmkt.inc/Goods/Goods.aspx?goodscode=645057777Late to the party. May I ask what chargers you guys bought for S23 Ultra?
First time buying charger.![]()
Hahahaha u wait long long broWhitestone film lifted won't heal back ah?![]()
Thanks!https://www.qoo10.sg/gmkt.inc/Goods/Goods.aspx?goodscode=645057777
sometime got offer.

Spigen got 1....but standing type....wireless usually hot, so would avoid it...Any recommendations for wireless charger for s23 ultra and a wireless buds? Currently using soundcore buds, so the charger should be quite universal. The phone charger preferably is stand also.
I gave 2 $50 voucher away liao.Don't think anyone will do that. Even how unwanted, a 50 voucher can be use to buy a spare 25w charger to keep
Icic...nv happen to me b4.I gave 2 $50 voucher away liao.
Not using it might as well bless others that needs it more
If they send me another one, I will send it to you.Icic...nv happen to me b4.
Who want bless me with a 50 bucks samsung voucher? Haha..
Remember me ok bossIf they send me another one, I will send it to you.
Thanks!
How about cable? What are you all using
? Thinking of getting those from Baseus.
3.5mm jack adapter will hoot from random brand.
Currynah now buy new phone need so many add-on!![]()
Lol thought uv tempered glass lifted then gg but film maybe still can recoverHahahaha u wait long long bro