S23 accessories discussion

progene

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 17, 2005
Messages
5,789
Reaction score
777
I bought this...
IMG20230612142652.jpg


IMG20230612143305.jpg
 

Chrisng_21

Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2020
Messages
155
Reaction score
27
So why we both have different results?
I don't really calculate the time for a full charge, I keep my phone at 85%. For the different result you want to try ask the seller? I bought from Lazada. Send them the 2 picture let them answer it.
 

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2009
Messages
34,288
Reaction score
420
The 25w pb does heat up a little when charging up. I supposed the all metal body helps to dissipates heat.
 

AlvinDj

Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 29, 2004
Messages
8,800
Reaction score
220
The 25w pb does heat up a little when charging up. I supposed the all metal body helps to dissipates heat.
I just found out that this 25W PB EB-P3300 has already been out since 2020 lol..

Where 'as the cheaper plastic PB EB-P3400 only released near end of 2022
 

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2009
Messages
34,288
Reaction score
420
bottom can see real or bluff?
At least can compare the wordings layout, colour and tone of the description, any typo, etc. Same way for xiaomi. IIRC, fake xiaomi pb has a lighter tone sticker as compared to original. Not sure if they had perfected it or not.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top