MIVEC525
High Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Feb 8, 2003
- Messages
- 27,904
- Reaction score
- 4,734
Only 2 portsIMHO.
Can it support pass-thru charging ?
Only 2 portsIMHO.
Can it support pass-thru charging ?
IMHO.Only 2 ports
Type c is in and out, type A outIMHO.
So there is 2 out and 1 in ?
I don't really calculate the time for a full charge, I keep my phone at 85%. For the different result you want to try ask the seller? I bought from Lazada. Send them the 2 picture let them answer it.So why we both have different results?
I just found out that this 25W PB EB-P3300 has already been out since 2020 lol..The 25w pb does heat up a little when charging up. I supposed the all metal body helps to dissipates heat.
Is that mine? Same model?I just found out that this 25W PB EB-P3300 has already been out since 2020 lol..
Where 'as the cheaper plastic PB EB-P3400 only released near end of 2022
Ya.. there's only two types ma.. $79 Aluminum (2020) vs $59 Plastic (2022)Is that mine? Same model?
So no good? OK selling away...Ya.. there's only two types ma.. $79 Aluminum (2020) vs $59 Plastic (2022)
Its still good just that the 2022 model has 2x usb C ports. But only can do 25w anyway. And cant use with voucher unless add onSo no good? OK selling away...
OkIts still good just that the 2022 model has 2x usb C ports. But only can do 25w anyway. And cant use with voucher unless add on
LOL i also never say no good -.-"So no good? OK selling away...
Can show photo of the PB bottom to compare? I paid $29 with free shipping from Samsung.The $79 pb is selling for around $20 here:
https://s.lazada.sg/s.bkkdKHave purchased one & tried, it show super fast charging on my s21u.
Many imitation...chk serial number...The $79 pb is selling for around $20 here:
https://s.lazada.sg/s.bkkdKHave purchased one & tried, it show super fast charging on my s21u.
bottom can see real or bluff?Can show photo of the PB bottom to compare? I paid $29 with free shipping from Samsung.
If the fake ones are AAA type, you also can't tell mah lol..bottom can see real or bluff?
At least can compare the wordings layout, colour and tone of the description, any typo, etc. Same way for xiaomi. IIRC, fake xiaomi pb has a lighter tone sticker as compared to original. Not sure if they had perfected it or not.bottom can see real or bluff?