S2316H or U2417H?

rockerking

Member
Joined
Mar 20, 2007
Messages
188
Reaction score
1
Will not be. Happily using my monitor now, definitely worth the money, $280 for me after $25 discount code which expired but no shopback. Still worth than buying at rtp for $339. Warranty states 5 years but have not done any registration for my monitor / not sure how to register also

Just keep the invoice I suppose based on a quick Google search.
 

ZrE0_Cha0s

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 21, 2011
Messages
16,703
Reaction score
26
Will not be. Happily using my monitor now, definitely worth the money, $280 for me after $25 discount code which expired but no shopback. Still worth than buying at rtp for $339. Warranty states 5 years but have not done any registration for my monitor / not sure how to register also

check with ban Leong 1st and see what's the suggestion
 

sacredrays

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2009
Messages
13,132
Reaction score
2,067
this monitor no need register i think, just keep the box and receipt can liao
 

sharkapl

Master Member
Joined
Sep 8, 2006
Messages
4,862
Reaction score
0
Quoted dell support:

After looking at the Monitor service tag number, if the date of sales matches the allowed time to resell the monitor by a retailer, then yes the warranty will be honored. From the date Dell sells the product to the retailor, they should sell it to the end-user/consumer within 3 months.
For example, if the monitor you purchased, was sold by Dell to retailer 5 years back, then the warranty is no good. For me to check the details, I will need the monitor service tag and then send it to my internal team to validate.

Basically you need service number and receipt.
Photocopy or digital receipt also acceptable

my case abit different, my monitor u2717d bezel pop out I have to go best denki to exchange
 

kandinsky

Master Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2015
Messages
4,693
Reaction score
10
Wasted, wanted to get 2 of it when 299 but thought since GSS is coming. Might drop price further instead of increasing. :(:(

I also tio smoked. Didn't use the $25 off $170 code. Thought GSS sale promo would have better. KNS... Lol. But Lazada always seems to do this, need to remember this next time.
 

zystttt

Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2010
Messages
346
Reaction score
0
Quoted dell support:

After looking at the Monitor service tag number, if the date of sales matches the allowed time to resell the monitor by a retailer, then yes the warranty will be honored. From the date Dell sells the product to the retailor, they should sell it to the end-user/consumer within 3 months.
For example, if the monitor you purchased, was sold by Dell to retailer 5 years back, then the warranty is no good. For me to check the details, I will need the monitor service tag and then send it to my internal team to validate.

Basically you need service number and receipt.
Photocopy or digital receipt also acceptable

my case abit different, my monitor u2717d bezel pop out I have to go best denki to exchange

I have the service tag and express service tag on the back of my monitor. Noticed the stamp on the box stated Nov / Dec / Jan (either one cuz I forgot lol). It's been past 3 months assuming that's the date dell sold to the retailer, does it mean warranty is void? I successfully registered my warranty online with the code behind the monitor but completion page states 10-15 business days for confirmation.
 

rockerking

Member
Joined
Mar 20, 2007
Messages
188
Reaction score
1
I have the service tag and express service tag on the back of my monitor. Noticed the stamp on the box stated Nov / Dec / Jan (either one cuz I forgot lol). It's been past 3 months assuming that's the date dell sold to the retailer, does it mean warranty is void? I successfully registered my warranty online with the code behind the monitor but completion page states 10-15 business days for confirmation.

I thought this model only release on Feb?

Just received mine. The label located at the side of the box indeed stated it's from Ban Leong Technologies Limited with 5 years warranty, order dated 26th May and April as the manufacture date.
 

DJSnip3r

Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2015
Messages
316
Reaction score
0
I thought this model only release on Feb?

Just received mine. The label located at the side of the box indeed stated it's from Ban Leong Technologies Limited with 5 years warranty, order dated 26th May and April as the manufacture date.

Released in Feb, but manufactured earlier I think.

Now that I think about it, I bought my U2417H in march at 339 tho
Only regret now is the price :(
 

xRenol

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2011
Messages
7,233
Reaction score
192
Released in Feb, but manufactured earlier I think.

Now that I think about it, I bought my U2417H in march at 339 tho
Only regret now is the price :(

Now the lowest price at Lazada is $339 before any discount.
 

Tornesoul

Master Member
Joined
Nov 29, 2008
Messages
3,446
Reaction score
15
Quoted dell support:

After looking at the Monitor service tag number, if the date of sales matches the allowed time to resell the monitor by a retailer, then yes the warranty will be honored. From the date Dell sells the product to the retailor, they should sell it to the end-user/consumer within 3 months.
For example, if the monitor you purchased, was sold by Dell to retailer 5 years back, then the warranty is no good. For me to check the details, I will need the monitor service tag and then send it to my internal team to validate.

Basically you need service number and receipt.
Photocopy or digital receipt also acceptable

my case abit different, my monitor u2717d bezel pop out I have to go best denki to exchange
Sharkapl, i tot u just bought at pc show?

Wat happen to the monitor? I bought too

Sent from Sent from where? using GAGT
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top