Any ways to get Dell U2417H below $300?
Any ways to get Dell U2417H below $300?
Do u have SCB card? If u have max 309, dbs card is 319.
Create new account at Lazada
Lazada (SAFRA Codes) + Shopback(4%) + CC rebates (7%) = Less than 300.
SGD339 - $15 - $13.56 - $22.68 = $288 (approx)
Yes, I have SCB card. The lowest I calculated previously also at $309.
How does the CC rebates come about?
CC rebates/cashback to offset your spending
which SCB card do you have?
Thanks but which CC entitles 7%?
Manhattan.
Thanks but which CC entitles 7%?
Manhattan.
scb singpost
Sing Post.
Manhattan very little and difficult to hit quota. U might wish to consider changing card unless u are always hitting the 3% limit.
Thanks but one must charge a minimum of $600 to qualify for the cashback right?
Thanks but one must charge a minimum of $600 to qualify for the cashback right?

144hzWhy P2715q 4k monitor cheaper than some 2k monitor of the same size?
Why P2715q 4k monitor cheaper than some 2k monitor of the same size?
if you are not so particular, u can get P2715q.
I came from ultrasharp series (u2414, u2415), can't really tell the difference except i know the p2715 is extremely sharp.
I'm also using a U2515 or 16... I cant remember.
The thing is why a 4k monitor is costing about the same as a 2k monitor. Even i read the specs, there is not much diff, only diff in i/o ports.