If no issue using in Singapore, I am ok12gb only from msia....

If no issue using in Singapore, I am ok12gb only from msia....
Should be no issue. Not sure about samsung pay though. Might need to change csc codeIf no issue using in Singapore, I am ok
My screen protector (Ringke) has a camera cutout so it doesn't affect the quality of the photo.How is the front camera of the A55? I suspect mine looks terrible because of the screen protector without the front camera cut out.
Can look at ibywind as alternative. Cheaper and comes with 2 pieces, with back protector and camera protector .My screen protector (Ringke) has a camera cutout so it doesn't affect the quality of the photo.
I preferred borderless lol. Thanks anyway.Can look at ibywind as alternative. Cheaper and comes with 2 pieces, with back protector and camera protector .
Oleophobic coating is good as well
Imgbb broHow did u upload the image? I used to upload via Imgur but it doesn't work now.
Yours msia set ah?For those who are still considering...
A52s vs A55
![]()
- Slightly thinner bezel.
- Aluminum frame vs plastic frame.
- Front and back glass vs front glass and plastic back.
- Brighter screen.
- Faster CPU.
- Better speakers.
- 12GB RAM (non SG set lol) vs 8GB RAM
Thai set. My friend is working in Thai. I got it at around SGD $450 on Lazada during their 4.4 promo.Yours msia set ah?
For me the screen is way better than a52s in every way in terms of colours, and brightness
can get samsung member point in SG? change CSC code?Thai set. My friend is working in Thai. I got it at around SGD $450 on Lazada during their 4.4 promo.
I have not change the CSC as I dun use Samsung Pay and Samsung Member app. I just use the phone as it is lol.can get samsung member point in SG? change CSC code?
lol power.... respect youI have not change the CSC as I dun use Samsung Pay and Samsung Member app. I just use the phone as it is lol.

No lah... coz this is my secondary phone. My main is iPhone.lol power.... respect you![]()
It's a good daily driver for majority of us and it's an extremely good secondary phoneNo lah... coz this is my secondary phone. My main is iPhone.
I don't use selfie that much so I just use a tampered glass without cam cutoutHow is the front camera of the A55? I suspect mine looks terrible because of the screen protector without the front camera cut out.
I am just using local set with 8gb/256gb, it's good enough for everyday use to me alreadyFor those who are still considering...
A52s vs A55
![]()
- Slightly thinner bezel.
- Aluminum frame vs plastic frame.
- Front and back glass vs front glass and plastic back.
- Brighter screen.
- Faster CPU.
- Better speakers.
- 12GB RAM (non SG set lol) vs 8GB RAM
Im still waiting for software update... Damn slow. Still on march updateI am just using local set with 8gb/256gb, it's good enough for everyday use to me already![]()
Same lolIm still waiting for software update... Damn slow. Still on march update