Samsung Galaxy A35 And A55

Slowdown

Master Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2003
Messages
3,616
Reaction score
886
I believe A55 will be a slow-warm thing. When A54 was launched, it gotten a lot of initial bad review. Reviewers will comparing it to A73 and whatsoever. Sales eventually turned north and now people say A54 is good.

I am attracted to it due to the esim function. Waiting for prices to drop below 400.
 

wwh5210

Master Member
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
2,994
Reaction score
348
I am an ex A52s user...

  1. Build quality is way better than A52s. It's feels like a flagship rather than a toy.
  2. A55 has slightly better camera performance for its main lens.
  3. CPU performance is slightly faster than A52s in daily usage. Apps load faster compared to A52s.
  4. Gaming wise should be better as I don't play games on mobile myself but online reviews have stated better gaming performance.
 

andriod

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 8, 2012
Messages
590
Reaction score
68
I believe A55 will be a slow-warm thing. When A54 was launched, it gotten a lot of initial bad review. Reviewers will comparing it to A73 and whatsoever. Sales eventually turned north and now people say A54 is good.

I am attracted to it due to the esim function. Waiting for prices to drop below 400.
Did A54 drop so low back then?
Now A55 on Samsung official store at $538 for 256.
 

aCidz

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
1,308
Reaction score
4
How is the front camera of the A55? I suspect mine looks terrible because of the screen protector without the front camera cut out.
 

Slowdown

Master Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2003
Messages
3,616
Reaction score
886
Did A54 drop so low back then?
Now A55 on Samsung official store at $538 for 256.
I am not necessarily looking at the highest spec (256). I can accept 128gb. As long as the price is within the range I am looking at. I can even go for an used set. My last A33 was a used set.
 

kkfa2018

Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2018
Messages
481
Reaction score
36
Any feedback on Univercel? Hey have 12gb 5 model but export set. Export from where? Any idea what that means? I know at least it means no Samsung warranty. They say 6 months shop warranty.
 

VentrueJack

Member
Joined
Jun 6, 2013
Messages
187
Reaction score
98
Any feedback on Univercel? Hey have 12gb 5 model but export set. Export from where? Any idea what that means? I know at least it means no Samsung warranty. They say 6 months shop warranty.
12GB variant not available in Singapore market, probably Malaysia (I heard somewhere that Malaysia has the 12GB variant)
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top