
I feel any tempered glass is fine as long u get a good case to complement...for me it's a spigen rugged armorAny tempered glass for A54 to recommend?
I ordered from Qoo10 [Seller: Wmart] which doesn't cover fully especially on the side.
I feel any tempered glass is fine as long u get a good case to complement...for me it's a spigen rugged armor
Just that the gap is rather eyesore on both sides. I have never encountered such "short change" with TG on other Samsung phones (s8, s9+, s22+ s23+). not sure whether is something unique to A54 or particular seller. Anyway, will trial and error with other sellers.
Spigen from amazonJust got a A54 8/128gb.
Any good case to recommend?
Last Samsung phone used was Note2. So need time to get used to Samsung OneUI
I have many Ugreem charger and accessories. I am a fan of their brand too. As for Prolink, this is my 1st time getting the brand and it works fine.One of my friend want to support local despite me recommend him Ugreen so he also buy similar model and use once only it blow at his kitchen after trying to locate the source of tripping the whole house and he so angry that he throw it away instead of asking supplier to do 1 to 1 exchange. After that he go buy Ugreen and now he has been a happy user. Lol.. Just FYI, that time the Ugreen of same configuration is way cheaper than this brand.
Redeemed since 2-3 weeks ago. Also shown shipped, but received nothing yetAnyone who redeemed the earbuds received theirs already? I redeemed about 4 weeks ago. The redemption page says shipped but until now no news.
In terms of system reliability, security and software updates, Samsung is the way to go. If you only care about hardware specs then just choose Chinese brands.Interested to get a mid tier phone to replace my still usable cracked Huawei P20 Pro.
Currently looking at A54 and Oppo Reno 8. Where phone will be a better buy?
Mainly for taking photos and watching videos so not required to the flagshop models.
For taking photos, can consider pixel 6a or 7aInterested to get a mid tier phone to replace my still usable cracked Huawei P20 Pro.
Currently looking at A54 and Oppo Reno 8. Where phone will be a better buy?
Mainly for taking photos and watching videos so not required to the flagshop models.