
REdwhite mobile now selling $478my mobile plan expiring soon... thinking wan recon sim only or with phone.. thought want o recon with this phone but the phone is 648...... for 256gb..
hmmm
Wa difference so muchREdwhite mobile now selling $478
Back in mid April. I bought at $538 as an early birdy..Wa difference so much
I bought 2 weeks back also 538Back in mid April. I bought at $538 as an early birdy..![]()
Wow gd pricing. Saw their posting in carousell at $410.I bought 8/128 at $399 at az telecommunications. Brand new and sealed set
Nodoes samsung 45W fast charging support A54 ?
No.does 45W charging speed differ alot on 25W charging speed on samsung A54 ?
Most of the time you are better off getting the a34 than the a54How is A54 compared with A34?
https://nanoreview.net/en/soc-compare/samsung-exynos-1380-vs-mediatek-dimensity-1080Most of the time you are better off getting the a34 than the a54
More or less similar camera and irl performance
Only S and Fold/Flip series support 45W Super Fast Charging 2.0.does samsung 45W fast charging support A54 ?
Which branch or location you buy from?I bought 8/128 at $399 at az telecommunications. Brand new and sealed set
AZ Telecommunications. Near MustafaWhich branch or location you buy from?
I popped by Nex mall's Courts and Challenger stores. Both quote promo price of $588 with Samsung Live Bud Pro + Clear Casing. Promo only till 18 Jun (Sun). Dunno whether to grab the promo or not or wait till price drop lower after a few more months.
From samsung?Back in mid April. I bought at $538 as an early birdy..![]()
Just the phone alone right? No earbuds etcAZ Telecommunications. Near Mustafa