Samsung Galaxy A54

wwh5210

Master Member
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
2,994
Reaction score
348
But hor....MIUI is very "messy" and restricted if you compare to the top-notch's Samsung OneUI! :cool:

Personally, a good UI is super important to me besides the hardware's part.:whistle:
Yes, MIUI is very complex and buggy. IMHO not only Xiaomi, most of the Chinese brands are pretty slow in their software/security updates. There are simply too many devices for the company to "take care of".
 

twosix

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2000
Messages
30,243
Reaction score
9,010
Yes, MIUI is very complex and buggy. IMHO not only Xiaomi, most of the Chinese brands are pretty slow in their software/security updates. There are simply too many devices for the company to "take care of".
Haha.. when did u last use miui? It is not as buggy as oneui at all.
 

twosix

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2000
Messages
30,243
Reaction score
9,010
My previous device was POCO X3.
Did it get miui13 or 14? I just switched to s23u from Poco f3 with miui14. More stable than oneui15.1. Oneui got many bugs like wifi no internet for no reason, cropped photo has no location data, etc...
 

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2009
Messages
23,269
Reaction score
2,433
How to use 4 fingerprints?

When inputting new fingerprint, just alternate between 2 fingers/thumbs so it'll be saved into one. So basically can use more than 4 fingerprints if you want.
1 Fingerprint Profile can register 2 finger prints.

Just "tap" up to around 50% for the 1st toe 🐾 , and then switch to your desired 2nd toe 🐾 to register the remaining 50% to make it 100%.! :whistle: . There you have it! 1 Fingerprint Profile with 2 toeprints registered! 🐾 🐾 :D!

So with our A54 5G! We can register up to 6 toe prints! 🐾 🐾 🐾

It works flawlessly! 😙
 
Last edited:

XiaoFu99

Master Member
Joined
May 18, 2016
Messages
3,520
Reaction score
388
Just to check, out from the box, does A54 come with pre-applied screen protector and casing?

Thanks
 

wwh5210

Master Member
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
2,994
Reaction score
348
Did it get miui13 or 14? I just switched to s23u from Poco f3 with miui14. More stable than oneui15.1. Oneui got many bugs like wifi no internet for no reason, cropped photo has no location data, etc...
Miui 13.
 

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2009
Messages
23,269
Reaction score
2,433
Received my A54 from courts today, I can confirm the free gift is the buds:)
Nice! 😊 I'm still waiting for the Buds to be delivered to me too. It has been 2 weeks since I redeemed it online.

I have been using half in-ear of Soundpeats TrueAir 2. Let me see if the Buds Live is suitable for me or not. 😷. Else, I will sell it.
 

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2009
Messages
23,269
Reaction score
2,433
Finally installed the Sound Assistant for my A54 5G which is not available officially via Galaxy Store / Good Lock app for A54 5G. :)

I need it to add Volume Level numbers as well as reducing the Volume Up/Down steps. :sneaky:
 

revenant

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
14,420
Reaction score
5
So is the best deal currently at Courts online?
128 + 15% + galaxy buds?

Do they charge extra for AMEX card?

Thanks.
 

tk

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
8,545
Reaction score
357
Nice! 😊 I'm still waiting for the Buds to be delivered to me too. It has been 2 weeks since I redeemed it online.

I have been using half in-ear of Soundpeats TrueAir 2. Let me see if the Buds Live is suitable for me or not. 😷. Else, I will sell it.
Interested to hear your assessment of Buds Live vs Sounpeats TrueAir 2. I have the TrueAir 2 and think they sound pretty good for the price.
 

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2009
Messages
23,269
Reaction score
2,433
Interested to hear your assessment of Buds Live vs Sounpeats TrueAir 2. I have the TrueAir 2 and think they sound pretty good for the price.
Ya! The Soundpeats TrueAir 2 is awesome. The sound quality is top notched or the best for half in-ear as far as I'm concerned and that I'm a bass person!

I doubt Buds Live can beat it but I will still test it out once I got it delivered to me.

On the other hand. I'm not a fan of full in-ear.
 

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2009
Messages
23,269
Reaction score
2,433
For a $500+ Samsung's quality midrange phone. These photos quality are good enough to worth your 2 cents back! ;)

16:9 ratio, not even the 4:3 full 50MP ratio. No editing. Point and shot on the spot😊

M05e3t6.jpg

cDntGsI.jpg

C4We4Eo.jpg

Ea7YYZo.jpg
 
Last edited:

chooyoshi

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2016
Messages
2,241
Reaction score
493
Shopee look for ugreen Anker aukey baseus that support at least 25w USB pd charging
where to buy the charging device ? they never provide us
Buy a decent one with 65w capacity and multiple ports and you'll never have to buy another charger again
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top