Samsung Galaxy A54

twosix

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2000
Messages
30,237
Reaction score
9,008
Shopee look for ugreen Anker aukey baseus that support at least 25w USB pd charging

Buy a decent one with 65w capacity and multiple ports and you'll never have to buy another charger again
might as well go for at least 100w gan charger with multiple ports. then really no need to worry for the next 3 yrs.
 

progene

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 17, 2005
Messages
5,790
Reaction score
777
Yes, MIUI is very complex and buggy. IMHO not only Xiaomi, most of the Chinese brands are pretty slow in their software/security updates. There are simply too many devices for the company to "take care of".
Ok la. Open your borders. Color Os is not as bad as u thought.
 

revenant

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
14,420
Reaction score
5
Hi

I turned off wifi and data; went to sleep for 7.5 hours.

Woke up with 10% battery depletion. How about you guys?
 

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2009
Messages
23,269
Reaction score
2,433
1 week old only.
No wonder!

The phone is still at the learning stage for the battery consumption?

Or

The fact is, by turning off Wi-Fi and data make it worse.

Try not to turn off both and see how it goes.

FYI, my battery life is good. I just use it as per normal and never turn off wifi and data at night.
 

revenant

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
14,420
Reaction score
5
No wonder!

The phone is still at the learning stage for the battery consumption?

Or

The fact is, by turning off Wi-Fi and data make it worse.

Try not to turn off both and see how it goes.

FYI, my battery life is good. I just use it as per normal and never turn off wifi and data at night

No wonder!

The phone is still at the learning stage for the battery consumption?

Or

The fact is, by turning off Wi-Fi and data make it worse.

Try not to turn off both and see how it goes.

FYI, my battery life is good. I just use it as per normal and never turn off wifi and data at night.
I see.

So how much percentage did your phone deplete over the night while you sleep?
 

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2009
Messages
23,269
Reaction score
2,433
Worse if I do not turn off wifi and data. It depletes 15% overnight.

I will try the sleep mode function tonight.
May be some apps are running at the background.

I don't have such battery problem since the day I started using mobile phone.

A54 battery is quite good to me, actually. 😊
 
Last edited:

everythingdown

Junior Member
Joined
Feb 8, 2023
Messages
14
Reaction score
2
One of my friend want to support local despite me recommend him Ugreen so he also buy similar model and use once only it blow at his kitchen after trying to locate the source of tripping the whole house and he so angry that he throw it away instead of asking supplier to do 1 to 1 exchange. After that he go buy Ugreen and now he has been a happy user. Lol.. Just FYI, that time the Ugreen of same configuration is way cheaper than this brand.
I am using this. Lcal brand with warranty. It supports PPS too.
 

Blueberrytea

Master Member
Joined
Dec 10, 2017
Messages
2,979
Reaction score
695
Finally installed the Sound Assistant for my A54 5G which is not available officially via Galaxy Store / Good Lock app for A54 5G. :)

I need it to add Volume Level numbers as well as reducing the Volume Up/Down steps. :sneaky:
Apk ?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top