
Hmm...June patch is here! 420mb.
Just updated
Well I bought it from az telecommunications. It's brand new and fully sealed set. That's all I know lolHmm...
I don't get it yet! My A54 5G is a XSP set (Pure Samsung set).
Yours?
I tell you how to check...Well I bought it from az telecommunications. It's brand new and fully sealed set. That's all I know lol
Checked.I tell you how to check...
> Settings.
> About phone.
> Software information.
> Service provider software version.
The last line shows what? (It is either XSP/.., MM1/..., SIN/... or STH/...).
< Update >Checked.
Last line is all XSP
I waited almost (round it up) 2 months before it was delivered.How long did it take for the free Galaxy buds to reach u all?
It's been more than a month for me already. Emailed but no response.
Even better isn't it!After 1 month+ waiting. Just received this email.
Thank you for your participation in Galaxy A54 5G May 2023 Promotion.
Unfortunately, the gift: Galaxy Buds Live (Mystic Black) you have selected has been discontinued.
Therefore, we would like to replace the gift with Galaxy Buds2 (Graphite) instead.
I'm tempted to get the A6 too..IMHO.
Because u mentioned Soundpeats, I went to dig out my BT Soundpeats A6 Hybrid ANC Headphones to use. Not bad for $60.![]()
If it is the bud2 pro then better hahaEven better isn't it!![]()
IMHO.I'm tempted to get the A6 too..
Can share more about the security updates compared to phones like Xiaomi?In terms of system reliability, security and software updates, Samsung is the way to go. If you only care about hardware specs then just choose Chinese brands.
Samsung should be more frequent than Xiaomi.Can share more about the security updates compared to phones like Xiaomi?
Anyone received their Buds2 already?
They replace with new gift but still take so long for things to be delivered.