Samsung Galaxy A54

Rubick

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2011
Messages
34,950
Reaction score
2,326
Dear Customer,



The new shipment of the Galaxy Buds2 is expected to arrive by 21st July 2023. Hence, the estimated delivery is expected to begin on the last week of July and complete by the beginning of August.

Cannot imagine gift redemption need 2months
 

bfg1982

Member
Joined
Jul 4, 2005
Messages
140
Reaction score
4
Dear Customer,



The new shipment of the Galaxy Buds2 is expected to arrive by 21st July 2023. Hence, the estimated delivery is expected to begin on the last week of July and complete by the beginning of August.

Cannot imagine gift redemption need 2months

guess I'm not the only one. close to 2 months after purchase. Almost everyday i call to chase and same answer. thinking going to small claims.

Can't find any photo/website/page that state free gift send in 1 month? anyone has it?
 

toocoolz

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2002
Messages
1,047
Reaction score
8
guess I'm not the only one. close to 2 months after purchase. Almost everyday i call to chase and same answer. thinking going to small claims.

Can't find any photo/website/page that state free gift send in 1 month? anyone has it?
I received SMS to inform the buds are delivering 15th July. But did not receive anything or any call yesterday though..
 

major.fury

Junior Member
Joined
Oct 9, 2019
Messages
9
Reaction score
12
I was initially hesitant to purchase this phone seeing a lot of comments on the Samsung processor. This was an unfound fear as this phone has been performing like a champ!

Battery performance has been great. The screen is Samsung quality as usual; no corners cut in this regard.

The camera has been performing well and in most cases exceeded my expectations.

Speakers have also been loud and clear enough.

Coming from a OnePlus 9 Pro and Pixel 5, this felt every bit as good as any phone I have used so far.

I was initially planning to get an iPhone but decided to give OneUI a shot. it has definitely come a long way since TouchWiz!
 

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2009
Messages
23,269
Reaction score
2,433
Now you know. It is that good. It is super underrated.

OneUi is the best Android UI. Smooth and speedy, very neat and systematic and yet super customizable and functional.

Eysnos 1380 is such a huge huge improvement over that Eysnos 1280.
 

major.fury

Junior Member
Joined
Oct 9, 2019
Messages
9
Reaction score
12
Now you know. It is that good. It is super underrated.

OneUi is the best Android UI. Smooth and speedy, very neat and systematic and yet super customizable and functional.

Eysnos 1380 is such a huge huge improvement over that Eysnos 1280.
My last Samsung was the Note 2 and it was not the best experience.

A friend was using A53 which was ok but then not great as well.

Some bias based these experience in mind. A54 is a nice balance of everything I need and other things I don't need omitted.

For the price it is one helluva package.

This coming from somebody who had a huge baggage on Samsung phones. 🤣
 

twosix

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2000
Messages
30,255
Reaction score
9,017
My last Samsung was the Note 2 and it was not the best experience.

A friend was using A53 which was ok but then not great as well.

Some bias based these experience in mind. A54 is a nice balance of everything I need and other things I don't need omitted.

For the price it is one helluva package.

This coming from somebody who had a huge baggage on Samsung phones. 🤣
All the old Android OSes are actually quite crappy. Cannot compare to now.
 

newcell

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 10, 2007
Messages
10,436
Reaction score
2,066
Does it suffer from QC issues like overheating or green line on screen?
So far OK, doesn't came with charger.
Using my old A70 charger works fine.
Show super fast charging and felt no over heat other than warm only.
Screen also no issue.

 

jeffrey745

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2008
Messages
12,765
Reaction score
1,590
So far OK, doesn't came with charger.
Using my old A70 charger works fine.
Show super fast charging and felt no over heat other than warm only.
Screen also no issue.

Thanks for sharing. How's the battery life like? Does it drain quickly?
 

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2009
Messages
23,269
Reaction score
2,433
I used MyEnv app often, with this phone, I can zoom out and able to see whole world map, not possible with my other phone.

Xiaomi phone hardware looks impressive but MIUI is messy and it doesn't really follow the standard Android implementation being a Chinese brand thus compatibilities and abnormalities issues arise!
 
Last edited:

newcell

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 10, 2007
Messages
10,436
Reaction score
2,066
Xiaomi phone hardware looks impressive but MIUI is messy and it doesn't really following the standard Android implementation being a Chinese brand thus compatibility and abnormalities issues arise!
Absolutely Right, using two different xiaomi model for abt 2yrs. Recently decided to jump back Samsung.
 

newcell

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 10, 2007
Messages
10,436
Reaction score
2,066
How useful is Bixby?
Is it OK to remove it?
It's like no use to me. Tks
 

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2009
Messages
23,269
Reaction score
2,433
How useful is Bixby?
Is it OK to remove it?
It's like no use to me. Tks
It can be useful depending on individual.

To me. I disabled it totally as I use Google Assistant instead.

However, the Modes and Routines is very useful. I use it to adjust my notification sound volume based on locations.

For example. I set my notification sound to a lower volume when I'm in my office so it will not be too loud and the volume will return to normal level when I leave my work place, automatically.

It It's a location based Routine.
 
Last edited:

newcell

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 10, 2007
Messages
10,436
Reaction score
2,066
It can be useful depending on individual.

To me. I disabled it totally as I use Google Assistant instead.

However, the Modes and Routines is very useful. I use it to adjust my notification sound volume based on locations.

For example. I set my notification sound to a lower volume when I'm in my office so it will not be too loud and the volume will return to normal level when I leave my work place, automatically.

It It's a location based Routine.
Thank you. I see, if can pair with my Tuya smart switches will be great.

Haha...disabled le, I find it not practical.
 
Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top