saw the only one is from RedWhite mobile. no other discounts anywhere. most likely I'd have to call either Courts/Samsung Experience Store/Challenger to check their stock tomorrow before I go down.Did u try the one on Qoo10?

saw the only one is from RedWhite mobile. no other discounts anywhere. most likely I'd have to call either Courts/Samsung Experience Store/Challenger to check their stock tomorrow before I go down.Did u try the one on Qoo10?
For the offer on Qoo10... u can refer to this post that I had made earlier...saw the only one is from RedWhite mobile. no other discounts anywhere. most likely I'd have to call either Courts/Samsung Experience Store/Challenger to check their stock tomorrow before I go down.
I just tried the promo18 code still works.tried to check out. promo code expired![]()
i disabled mine on my s23 no use one.. 8gb or 12gb more than enough as some expert says on s23 threadAnyway, if you don't open a lot of apps and clear recent apps regularly. You can disable that RAM Plus totally.
Afterall, 8GB RAM is more than enough for decent amount of multiple opening apps.
8GB is enough. Turn off ramplus. According to YouTube, it can kill the storage faster due to constant read and write onto the storage.Anyway, if you don't open a lot of apps and clear recent apps regularly. You can disable that RAM Plus totally.
Afterall, 8GB RAM is more than enough for decent amount of multiple opening apps.
Just bought this, then saw 12% battery drain overnight consistently for 3 nights, even when on airplane mode and WiFi off. Anyone same issue? Wonder if this is normal... Cos compared to my 3 year old iPhone SE 2020 with 89% battery health with only about 6% battery drain overnight, this seems bad.
I have watched some reviews on YouTube. The chip performance is almost the same as SD778G which is the same as my current A52s. Hopefully they will release something like A54s with SD7+ Gen 2 to compete with other Chinese brands.2nd week into A54! Loving this phone!
Exynos 1380 is a solid chip from Samsung unlike the previous super cocked-up's Exynos 1280!![]()
But hor....MIUI is very "messy" and restricted if you compare to the top-notch's Samsung OneUI!Can consider Poco F5 if brand is not a concern. It is much more powerful and cheaper.
But hor....MIUI is very messy and restricted if you compare to the top-notch's Samsung OneUI!![]()
Fair enough said! Given a choice! I still go for OneUI! it's super systematic and works well with all parties!i've used both. both got pros and cons. just need to get used to it.
i also not a fan of xm UIFair enough said! Given a choice! I still go for OneUI! it's super systematic and works well with all parties!![]()
it's not so bad. it has improved a lot. in fact i'm quite surprised. it is not as limiting as before with miui 13 and 14. just sharing my experience.i also not a fan of xm UI
How to use 4 fingerprints?Not sure if this has been known for years....and that I have never knew about it for centuries.
However, I just wanna share. A54 has 3 fingerprints only but you can make it 4 or more!
I always use 4 fingerprints. 2 index fingers and 2 thumbs!![]()
When inputting new fingerprint, just alternate between 2 fingers/thumbs so it'll be saved into one. So basically can use more than 4 fingerprints if you want.How to use 4 fingerprints?