Samsung Galaxy A54

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2009
Messages
23,268
Reaction score
2,433
Anyway, strangely, The Good Lock's SoundAssistnt isn't available for A54 5G! :sleep:
 

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2009
Messages
23,268
Reaction score
2,433
Bro is the vibration haptics feedback the same type as the A73?
Actually, I'm not sure about the differences! However, I can feel that the vibration is so much stronger than A73 for sure!
 

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2009
Messages
23,268
Reaction score
2,433
I think I'm quite set to buy this, 256gb variant. I see on carousell its around $550. Anyone has better lobang?:geek:
At $550 for 256! It's quite a good deal already at this moment! Just grab it! Don't ding dong anymore! 😙 Pay and enjoy this awesome new phone! :)

I paid $538 for my 128 and I have never regretted replacing it with my A73 of 7 months.:)
 
Last edited:

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2009
Messages
23,268
Reaction score
2,433
BTW, new firmware is coming to SG soon as both Malaysia and Thailand have gotten the new firmware! 😙

A546EXXU2AWDB/A546EOLM2AWDB/A546EXXU2AWDB

I can't wait for the new firmware to fix the volume steps issue for the Notifications volume in which I guess that most of you have noticed the issue or you guys haven't?! :unsure:
 
Last edited:

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2009
Messages
23,268
Reaction score
2,433
There you go! Running on AWDB! 😙

UgF4wdB.jpg
 

lwm999

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 22, 2005
Messages
900
Reaction score
4
At $550 for 256! It's quite a good deal already at this moment! Just grab it! Don't ding dong anymore! 😙 Pay and enjoy this awesome new phone! :)

I paid $538 for my 128 and I have never regretted replacing it with my A73 of 7 months.:)
Are you saying you prefer A73 over A54?
 

Forseti

Member
Joined
Jul 28, 2003
Messages
313
Reaction score
25
For those interested, courts online can use the promo18 code for an 18% discount for the a54. Does not work for s23 though.
 
Last edited:

8-lane

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2013
Messages
35,289
Reaction score
7,844
For those interested, courts online can use the promo18 code for an 18% discount for the a54. Does not work for s23 though.
But that promo code is for min $599 purchase only so can't use for A54 right? There's a 15% promo code that can be used though..
 

8-lane

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2013
Messages
35,289
Reaction score
7,844
I think I'm quite set to buy this, 256gb variant. I see on carousell its around $550. Anyone has better lobang?:geek:
At $550 for 256! It's quite a good deal already at this moment! Just grab it! Don't ding dong anymore! 😙 Pay and enjoy this awesome new phone! :)

I paid $538 for my 128 and I have never regretted replacing it with my A73 of 7 months.:)
U can get A54 256gb at $490 on Qoo10... u have to apply a $75 off min $500 cart coupon and participate in the Grabpay cashback $15 for min $150. If u prefer the set with lower config... it'll cost u $55 less...

https://www.qoo10.sg/gmkt.inc/Goods/Goods.aspx?goodscode=733040522
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top