Samsung Galaxy Fold

Apparatus

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
May 27, 2005
Messages
58,271
Reaction score
13,834
Haha, thanks. Samsung Vivo Staff :pLS Wake Up, be Pro..... :s13:

It's very logical. This Galaxy Fold is produced in limited sets so it's not possible to produce with 2 different CPUs for different regions. I suppose Samsung is making an exception in this case for the sale here
 
Last edited:

Apparatus

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
May 27, 2005
Messages
58,271
Reaction score
13,834
I have registered my interest with Samsung leow.

Wondering whether I can trade in my Note 10+ with Samsung and pay the difference.....of course at a good trade in price lah

🙄
 

kyleongwl

Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 29, 2011
Messages
5,911
Reaction score
7
I have registered my interest with Samsung leow.

Wondering whether I can trade in my Note 10+ with Samsung and pay the difference.....of course at a good trade in price lah

🙄
Me not betting on Sammy trade up.(for the additional 100)
Will sell of XS Max and ROG2 to offset the price

U choose black?
From SES?
 
Last edited:

Apparatus

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
May 27, 2005
Messages
58,271
Reaction score
13,834
Me not betting on Sammy trade up.(for the additional 100)
Will sell of XS Max and ROG2 to offset the price

U choose black?
From SES?

If Samsung can take my Note 10+ back through trade in I'll take the black set
 

1982-1994

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2016
Messages
50,385
Reaction score
25,316
Wouldn't it be better to sell it than to trade?
The Note 10+ is barely a month old.
 

kyleongwl

Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 29, 2011
Messages
5,911
Reaction score
7
Wouldn't it be better to sell it than to trade?
The Note 10+ is barely a month old.

If sammy has note 10+ available in trade uo, it will affect the market selling price (if u sell off to 3rd parties mobile shops)
 

Deavenger

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
5,166
Reaction score
0
When to play with fold..I would say the build quality is very good..but it's a super fingerprint magnet.

Another surprise thing is that there is esim for fold..

But stupid st and sh still dont have this service
 

kyleongwl

Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 29, 2011
Messages
5,911
Reaction score
7
When to play with fold..I would say the build quality is very good..but it's a super fingerprint magnet.

Another surprise thing is that there is esim for fold..

But stupid st and sh still dont have this service

It comes with a case... Which I would use.
(hope to have the leather one... Looks better)

As I'm used to play games and walk (portrait), Fold will be a challenge... Unless I use the 4"ish scrren
 

quincymmx

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2005
Messages
780
Reaction score
107
When to try the actual unit, the build is good but seem the megnet closing mechanism too strong need a bit force to open the screen.

The outer screen is really small only suitable for making phone call.
 

kyleongwl

Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 29, 2011
Messages
5,911
Reaction score
7
When to try the actual unit, the build is good but seem the megnet closing mechanism too strong need a bit force to open the screen.

The outer screen is really small only suitable for making phone call.
Samsung use case is multi task...to open uo the phone.
The front is for quick call...or some quickie stuff
 

Apparatus

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
May 27, 2005
Messages
58,271
Reaction score
13,834
So how many confirm buying?

I have already posted the sale of my Note 10+
 

kyleongwl

Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 29, 2011
Messages
5,911
Reaction score
7
So how many confirm buying?

I have already posted the sale of my Note 10+
I will buy
Reg for black...but somehow prefer silver.

When use with the samsung cover(which is black in color), then center hinge is silver looks nice
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top