there are only 2 placesThe fold not all Samsung stores have.
Just went to ask just now they say only Vivo has it and they don’t carry the phone.![]()
there are only 2 places
1. Vivo City
2. Paragon
It is stated on their website
(1-on-1 experience)
Paragon got Samsung meh
i feel uStill no beep from Samsung regarding whether I'm one of the chosen ones for the Fold leh
![]()
i feel u
the wait is insane
i think differently...it will be sold through flippers
HW will be w/o Google..(if can sideload...good)If cannot get then in November go up to China and get the HW Mate X 5G
![]()
HW will be w/o Google..(if can sideload...good)
as it is expected to be more expensive than Samsung Fold
Read somewhere there are only 7000 units worldwide, and ebay and some online site already selling the Korea 5G Fold for USD 4K plus liao, so I dont think ah beng shop will be lower then SGD 4K if they have the stock.
Still waiting for Samsung to reply me if I got the allocation![]()
if u are into a big phone (> 7"), it would be interestingStill don’t know what’s so good about this phone![]()
Read somewhere there are only 7000 units worldwide, and ebay and some online site already selling the Korea 5G Fold for USD 4K plus liao, so I dont think ah beng shop will be lower then SGD 4K if they have the stock.
Still waiting for Samsung to reply me if I got the allocation![]()
Got news email out Tom..
Not sure reliable bo.