Samsung Galaxy Fold

Apparatus

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
May 27, 2005
Messages
58,253
Reaction score
13,827
I just sold off my Note 10+. Now waiting for the Fold

I'll get the black set

😁
 

technolust

Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2011
Messages
7,044
Reaction score
323
I went to the sexperience center at vivo and they told me they will select from the list of people who registered interest and this people will have the chance to buy the phone. Really is hang up and sell. I will rather wait and see second hand pricing .....

Is it true that it will be limited set? Scully thurs ah beng shop sell 2500 and below will be very bang..some more this time no free gifts
 

luxerio

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2007
Messages
1,197
Reaction score
524

Apparatus

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
May 27, 2005
Messages
58,253
Reaction score
13,827
wow is this true? Then what is their selection criteria? by random? or whoever that registered first?

I told them I have a 4K Samsung TV with Samsung Blu Ray Player, 9x Samsung IP cameras, Samsung IoT devices and 2x Samsung smartphones

You think I got chance or not?

😆
 

kyleongwl

Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 29, 2011
Messages
5,911
Reaction score
7
I went to the sexperience center at vivo and they told me they will select from the list of people who registered interest and this people will have the chance to buy the phone. Really is hang up and sell. I will rather wait and see second hand pricing .....




Is it true that it will be limited set? Scully thurs ah beng shop sell 2500 and below will be very bang..some more this time no free gifts

As its a limited qty, i dont think street price will be low
There are many countries out there (whom are willingly to pay more)
I dont think 2nd hand will be cheap...(as flippers can make a huge returns)
 

deathst

Master Member
Joined
Jun 27, 2010
Messages
3,451
Reaction score
2
Is it true that it will be limited set? Scully thurs ah beng shop sell 2500 and below will be very bang..some more this time no free gifts

My information about this device says the stocks are VERY VERY limited.
 

kyleongwl

Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 29, 2011
Messages
5,911
Reaction score
7
https://www.sammobile.com/news/galaxy-fold-resellers-in-hong-kong-make-more-money-than-samsung/

Amazing....
Those who will be getting it...and has second thoughts consider again.
 

Apparatus

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
May 27, 2005
Messages
58,253
Reaction score
13,827
https://www.sammobile.com/news/galaxy-fold-resellers-in-hong-kong-make-more-money-than-samsung/

Amazing....
Those who will be getting it...and has second thoughts consider again.
Yup.

Buy high sell higher

😆
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top