Hi any bros facing this problem?
You guys know when you use whatapps photo or video function to take picture or video. After finish snapping the photo or video, It will pop out into "Save" and "Discard" . If you click save, Photo will appear on the contact you click it from.
My photo function is working fine but my video is not working well.
As you guys know, whatapps video will auto stop when it reach the maximum size allowed to sent in whatapps then it will go into the Save and Discard page. Mine just stuck at the video page even though it reach the maximum size. I tried to stop at 2-4 secs but it still just stuck at the camera page without moving on to the Save & Discard page. I tried to restart my phone but i still face the same issues. Anyone have the same problem? I am wondering is it Whatapps fault or note 3.
You guys know when you use whatapps photo or video function to take picture or video. After finish snapping the photo or video, It will pop out into "Save" and "Discard" . If you click save, Photo will appear on the contact you click it from.
My photo function is working fine but my video is not working well.
As you guys know, whatapps video will auto stop when it reach the maximum size allowed to sent in whatapps then it will go into the Save and Discard page. Mine just stuck at the video page even though it reach the maximum size. I tried to stop at 2-4 secs but it still just stuck at the camera page without moving on to the Save & Discard page. I tried to restart my phone but i still face the same issues. Anyone have the same problem? I am wondering is it Whatapps fault or note 3.

