Samsung Galaxy Watch5

qw_er_ty

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 27, 2006
Messages
649
Reaction score
28
I never try glue it. Not sure if super glue will work well.

I have brought it back to service center, I was told that they will replace the strap for me.
 

excpro

Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2010
Messages
168
Reaction score
0
Anyone got lobang to buy watch 5 pro today? I'm hoping to ride on the Black Friday occasion
 
Last edited:

lilynorm

Junior Member
Joined
Sep 15, 2020
Messages
28
Reaction score
2
I just bought a Korean Version off Shopee. 44mm Bluetooth version. Can i check if the bluetooth version have a red ring on the upper button of the watch? Because mine have and I thought only LTE version have the red ring?
 

Dr.Vijay

Administrator
Administrator
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
28,168
Reaction score
3,137
IMG-20221206-WA0000.jpeg

Bought the Watch 5 Pro with the D-buckle strap during the Black Friday offer which came with the duo wireless charger that I thought sounded like a great offer.

Turns out I can't charge the watch on it without removing the straps or else I've to use the charging puck that came with it. Sigh.
 
Last edited:

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
May 21, 2002
Messages
83,998
Reaction score
13,743
View attachment 36956

Bought the Watch 5 Pro with the D-buckle strap during the Black Friday offer which came with the duo wireless charger that I thought sounded like a great offer.

Turns out I can't charge the watch on it without removing the straps or else I've to use the charging puck that came with it. Sigh.
Ya a lot of pple complain the free wireless charger is useless cos it cannot be used with the D buckle strap. Brainless promo by Samsung.
 

jas663

Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2010
Messages
108
Reaction score
7
Anyone can use samsung pay and google wallet on the same watch?
I have a hard time adding card to the watch, seems like a common issue for Samsung watch 5.

I bought in Samsung shop, should be authentic.
The free gift wireless charger is working for me though, can charge watch with the strap-on.
Just the phone side, sometimes need to adjust a few times for it to detect, not an ideal charge.
 

Deathzz

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 2, 2009
Messages
6,359
Reaction score
835
Anyone can use samsung pay and google wallet on the same watch?
I have a hard time adding card to the watch, seems like a common issue for Samsung watch 5.

I bought in Samsung shop, should be authentic.
The free gift wireless charger is working for me though, can charge watch with the strap-on.
Just the phone side, sometimes need to adjust a few times for it to detect, not an ideal charge.
what is the benefit of samsung pay over google pay? thought 1 would be enough
 

j_t_fusion

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2010
Messages
5,707
Reaction score
10
anyone know what is the output for the default USB-C charger that comes with Watch 5?

i buy 1 3rd party USB type A charger to charge my Watch 5 and it is super slow sia.
so i turn over to see... 5V 0.5A only. :rolleyes:
 

rECKleSSfElla

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 26, 2005
Messages
9,717
Reaction score
1,060
The watch 5's default charging puck specs is 5V 2.0A. I do not have any usb-c chargers at home so instead of getting 3rd party usb A charger, i went to get a usb A to C adapter instead. Something like this
vAGYTzR.jpg
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top