Samsung Note 10/10+ Accessories Thread

lee-turbo

Master Member
Joined
Feb 26, 2010
Messages
3,629
Reaction score
5
Tried huawei p20pro USB type c to 3.5mm on note10+ but not working :(
Lol

Sent from OnePlus ONEPLUS A6003 using GAGT
 

MIVEC525

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 8, 2003
Messages
27,904
Reaction score
4,734
2ZIONZ8.jpg
 

fatthumb

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 12, 2010
Messages
1,165
Reaction score
3
Can anyone advise if okonz TG compatible with UAG monarch?

My neighbourhood shop TG lifted by UAG monarch twice... :(

Need a slightly shorter TG.

Sent from Samsung SM-N975F using GAGT
 

frizee

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 5, 2006
Messages
7,860
Reaction score
1,463
I am still using Samsung default film protector.

Holding for cheap and good and below $5 ones lol!

WSD qoo10 $60 is way to expensive:(
 
Last edited:

tkl23786

Master Member
Joined
May 11, 2015
Messages
3,279
Reaction score
158
The OG factory-applied plastic screen protector has a very good feel to it. I like the material feel.

Noticed some scratches on the OG protector on my Note 10+

A bit irritated but still tolerable. Tried the toothpaste polishing method to remove the scratches and did help a bit for the minor scratches but not the deeper scratches.

Is the Spigen Neo Flex quality comparable to the OG plastic screen protector? I may change the OG protector if I am too bothered by the scratches over time.
 

clock_ED

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2004
Messages
1,352
Reaction score
47
I bought a carbon fiber back protector but decided not to use it. Its very smooth. I prefer some friction. Bought another that has a rough backing.

Used to chiong dBrand / SlickWraps. Now I use cheap cheap $2 wrap will do hahaha
 

xenocide

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 3, 2002
Messages
17,819
Reaction score
107
Used to chiong dBrand / SlickWraps. Now I use cheap cheap $2 wrap will do hahaha

i'm also using cheap cheap taobao back carbon fiber texture film
it lightens the aura glow effect which is what i wanted haha
 

aerolord

Master Member
Joined
Sep 25, 2008
Messages
4,663
Reaction score
89
Anyone official Samsung Adaptor will here and there get disconnected and have static sound?
 

aa123aa123aa

Junior Member
Joined
Jul 4, 2015
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
Can anyone advise if okonz TG compatible with UAG monarch?

My neighbourhood shop TG lifted by UAG monarch twice... :(

Need a slightly shorter TG.

Sent from Samsung SM-N975F using GAGT
yes it is, I'm using okonz + UAG monarch

Sent from Samsung SM-N975F using GAGT
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top