
jb hard to find..this is quite expensive in msia...Any bro know where to buy wsd in jb? Might be going to city square/ksl area soon, would be good if any bro can advise. TIA
Finally installed WSD, glass quality certainly better than other brand and fingerprint no issue at. Well spent.
Sent from Samsung SM-N975F using GAGT
so the 10+ belong to your mum but claim its yours laYa my mum also apply Whitestone when she got her note 10+ last week
Mine still using the stock screen protector
so the 10+ belong to your mum but claim its yours la
Sent from Samsung SM-N975F using GAGT
My mum bought it last week. Don’t come here say crap please. Refer to my last week post
That’s why I say no point for me to post all those phones with my name written on it. At the end of the day still being trolled by people saying I kope. What’s the point? I find it useless. When if I take picture of my Galaxy Fold with my name people will still say kope

Ya my mum also apply Whitestone when she got her note 10+ last week
Mine still using the stock screen protector
Where did you got yours installed?Still pondering whether or not to install...Finally installed WSD, glass quality certainly better than other brand and fingerprint no issue at. Well spent.
Sent from Samsung SM-N975F using GAGT
I got it installed at RWM, its pricey but i feel its of better quality than the rest of the glass protector out there in the market.Where did you got yours installed?Still pondering whether or not to install...
Sent from Samsung SM-N975F using GAGT
$60
Sent from Samsung SM-N975F using GAGT
I'm sure it can, used to applied WSD for my previous phone. To me best glass protectorQuite expensive sia but if can tahan it’ll be worth it lor
I'm sure it can, used to applied WSD for my previous phone. To me best glass protector
Sent from Samsung SM-N975F using GAGT
so the 10+ belong to your mum but claim its yours la
Sent from Samsung SM-N975F using GAGT

So far so good, just have to press harder as compare to the original film protector that's all.Oic. Good bo on the note 10 so far? The finger print working well mah?
Finally installed WSD, glass quality certainly better than other brand and fingerprint no issue at. Well spent.
Sent from Samsung SM-N975F using GAGT
Totally agreed. The wsd is very smooth. My favourite so far.